Connor will whoop Diaz come UFC 202, Deal with it delusional Diaz fans

It's not delusional when we already saw Nate essentially come back from vacation, to whoop someone who had a training camp for a championship fight.

The fact that you think Conor was whippin Nate's ass for 1 1/2 rounds lets us know you're the one who's delusional. The fight is free on YT, you should watch it again.

This thread is the worst thing anyone has ever done. Ever.

Connor was whooping that ass for 1 1/2 rounds but shit happens, like Bisping being champion, BUster whooping Tyson and so on. Now I dont usually come out and infactaclly state who will win but when I do I am nearly 97% correct cause there is one thing I know and it's fighting. Being watching UFC since the TUF days, thats about 9 years of UFC experience I have.
This makes as much sense as your prediction and thread title. Great job, you made Conor winning sound even more ridiculous.

Why so personal bro? Gotten to?
I have no reason to be "gotten to" smallcock. My fav fighters aren't the ones prancing around naked or in underwear posing in front of cars with other men. It's actually a good life I'm living.

Conor fans can't even spell their boy's name properly. They are a SPECIAL bunch

I have no reason to be "gotten to" smallcock. My fav fighters aren't the ones prancing around naked or in underwear posing in front of cars with other men. It's actually a good life I'm living.
Definitely gotten to.

I like this thread. Viking Conor will put some sugar on Nate's ass

Nates right eye is gonna get cut/swollen and fucked up. Not to mention all the body kicks Conor will land.

TKO round 4. Nick throws another towel.

Definitely a virgin little boy.
giphy.gif

I LOVE DAT HATERADE!

Conor objectively whupped dat fucking ass for 8 mins str8, made diaz look like an amatuer chump, den gasses w/ all that weight he put on in 3 months (see Holloway fight for Conor w/out muscle). Yet somehow, to the butthurt jelly haters, "Diaz is just a better fighter"?????! LMFAO=LZ-OFF! "Cain is just a better fighter than mighty mouse"...da fuq, son? GID UR SHID TOGETHER! where is Diaz's gold?

WOMP-WOMP! WOMP-CHODE, DIZZLE!

what the fuck? lol

Conor fans are the worst. All the new accounts are funny, they are all ashamed to use the accounts they used before they fled in shame after Nate whooped their hero.

Conor fans should use their real accounts, unless they've been banned before.

Conor fans should use their real accounts, unless they've been banned before.

How many of them came back after the first fight? They love to talk but will never face the music.

How many of them came back after the first fight? They love to talk but will never face the music.

They're probably 209 "fans" now.
They have an account for every gimmick.

I'm pretty sure if Nate loses he would want to lose...to open the possibility of a trilogy fight for more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back