Connor will whoop Diaz come UFC 202, Deal with it delusional Diaz fans

Conor has already lost. It's a foregone conclusion that Conor cannot and will never beat Nate. We already saw Prime Conor, 100% Conor, Full Camp Conor fight Cabo Nate and he got whopped, absolutely whooped.

Beaten like a red headed step child...

Connor was whooping that ass for 1 1/2 rounds but shit happens, like Bisping being champion, BUster whooping Tyson and so on. Now I dont usually come out and infactaclly state who will win but when I do I am nearly 97% correct cause there is one thing I know and it's fighting. Being watching UFC since the TUF days, thats about 9 years of UFC experience I have.
Simmer down, sparky... You're gonna get a tummy ache if you keep it up.... 9 years l, you claim? We all know you rounded up... I bet you've even had sex once(also rounded up). I've been watching since you had to get the events on a satellite by hovering between Channels and turning the giant dish until it came in kinda... And believe you me... Conor's going to sleep or tapping again...

Last edited:
They're different actually, but you're too dumb to see the difference....... Look a little closer.

oh i see the differences. i'm just shocked you spend so much time staring at naked conor when you seem to hate him so much.

I guess memes is all you're left with since your actual posts suck

Is every Conor fan a homer or just the ones that start threads in the heavies?? They just start spewing their versions of history revision and upcoming fantasies.

Connor was whooping that ass for 1 1/2 rounds but shit happens, like Bisping being champion, BUster whooping Tyson and so on. Now I dont usually come out and infactaclly state who will win but when I do I am nearly 97% correct cause there is one thing I know and it's fighting. Being watching UFC since the TUF days, thats about 9 years of UFC experience I have.

How are diaz fans delusional?
Wasnt it YOU conor fans thought he was going to win the first fight?
Yeah you did.
Given the situation and circumstances, it would be YOU thats delusional. Google delusional. Delusional people arent rational.
If you, again, look at what happened last time, look at the training conor vs nate had, etc, and conor still lost, some say conor was delusional the first fight. And he was. Cuz he LOST.

Since the tuf days? Is that around the same time you bought your affliction shirts?

Your brain = a whooped ass.

I LOVE DAT HATERADE!

Conor objectively whupped dat fucking ass for 8 mins str8, made diaz look like an amatuer chump, den gasses w/ all that weight he put on in 3 months (see Holloway fight for Conor w/out muscle). Yet somehow, to the butthurt jelly haters, "Diaz is just a better fighter"?????! LMFAO=LZ-OFF! "Cain is just a better fighter than mighty mouse"...da fuq, son? GID UR SHID TOGETHER! where is Diaz's gold?

7024666-3x2-700x467.jpg

1461124755786.jpg

WOMP-WOMP! WOMP-CHODE, DIZZLE!

Str8? Haterade? Oh your language Just screams middle school.

I like both guys, but I don't see how Conor wins this.

Diaz is the worst matchup for his style at LW, at least on paper. Diaz completely negates Conor's height, reach, and power and smothers him on the mat. Conor can do as much cardio as he wants, but he's never going to match pace with Diaz. Even against RDA at least Conor would retain his reach advantage. Compounded with the fact that Diaz uses his jab a lot , I don't see much changing overall.

The only area Conor has a significant exploit over Diaz are his kicks, but he's never predicated his style on kicking, especially with leg kicks.

Conor wins. Fix is on. All about the money and show from here on out.

Back