Connor will whoop Diaz come UFC 202, Deal with it delusional Diaz fans

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Connor was whooping that ass for 1 1/2 rounds but shit happens, like Bisping being champion, BUster whooping Tyson and so on. Now I dont usually come out and infactaclly state who will win but when I do I am nearly 97% correct cause there is one thing I know and it's fighting. Being watching UFC since the TUF days, thats about 9 years of UFC experience I have.

A whole 9 years experience? I've got underwear older then that. I'm also 97% sure you're the "delusional" one Amigo....Go easy.

Thats more years than the other 582 threads saying that connor will win the first go around. Probably 200 more than this time.
Wasteland-mock_1024x1024.gif

Fighters start out winning and go on to lose all the time. Especially when they're pushing the pace and throwing more volume than their opponent early. I don't know why people make such a big deal about McGregor winning one round. He didn't even rock or drop Diaz.

Diaz is better.

Don't do that. They are trying to build confidence by talking shit to Conor. They all know that Nate is going to get wrecked.

Connor was whooping that ass for 1 1/2 rounds but shit happens, like Bisping being champion, BUster whooping Tyson and so on. Now I dont usually come out and infactaclly state who will win but when I do I am nearly 97% correct cause there is one thing I know and it's fighting. Being watching UFC since the TUF days, thats about 9 years of UFC experience I have.

You Conor fanatics are gluttons for punishment. You'll be crawling back in your little hole on the 20th just like you did last March.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Don't do that. They are trying to build confidence by talking shit to Conor. They all know that Nate is going to get wrecked.
Yes,like u all knew how Conor would beat him in their first fight.

The only ones needing to build a false sense of security is you ignorant fucktards. Nate already beat that man's ass once. You were talking all of this shit just before March 5th. This is like dejavu.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Do Conor fans have the right to call anyone's fan base delusional?

Honest to god, I was in a fantasy football mock draft the other night and a couple Conor fans started talking shit just because one of the guys in the draft had the last name Diaz.

i think he can win to say whoop him though Is kinda a bold statement. I do believe he underestimated him. I believe he was thinking a pure stand up war and after seeing nate get handled by lightweight contenders in the past such as bendo I think he underestimated and poorly planned his first fight. and def did not do enough cardio. I think this fight will be much better. cant wait to see it.

Conor has already lost. It's a foregone conclusion that Conor cannot and will never beat Nate. We already saw Prime Conor, 100% Conor, Full Camp Conor fight Cabo Nate and he got whopped, absolutely whooped.

I can only see Conor winning by a bad cut fight stoppage.......

Back