Connor will whoop Diaz come UFC 202, Deal with it delusional Diaz fans

Do Conor fans have the right to call anyone's fan base delusional?

Honest to god, I was in a fantasy football mock draft the other night and a couple Conor fans started talking shit just because one of the guys in the draft had the last name Diaz.
LMAOOOOOO

Man, what happens to the Conor fan base if he loses? It's a crazy situation in the sense that Conor would still be the featherweight champ, so it's not a complete wash. That's crazy though. Like his mystique would be gone in my opinion.

Just don't disappear after Conor beats him.
I'll be here waiting for you to come beg for my forgiveness for your next level ignorance. You won't be anywhere to be found. Just like March 5th. You'll be gone gone. Only to come back 6 months later when Conor untucks his dick and actually goes back to 145.

It's cool if you think Conor will win. After watching the first fight and making that lame ass excuse that he was winning the fight and that should be the reason he will win, I don't know how you can be such a jackass and be so confident. Just accept that it's a fun fight that is still somewhat unpredictable.

Also, Nate by sub again. Don't need to talk shit about it.

I honestly don't know whats going to happen.

McGregor looked untouchable up until Nate stopped him. Now he's gone all quiet (for his standards) - who knows what he's doing. For all you can say about the man, you cannot fault his mentality. So I doubt he's hiding away in fear.

If I had to pick the winner, I'd go with Nate. He's the more complete martial artist, in my opinion.

YJykv7e.gif

Connor was whooping that ass for 1 1/2 rounds but shit happens, like Bisping being champion, BUster whooping Tyson and so on. Now I dont usually come out and infactaclly state who will win but when I do I am nearly 97% correct cause there is one thing I know and it's fighting. Being watching UFC since the TUF days, thats about 9 years of UFC experience I have.
UFC I Vet here.
You're wrong.

Well bottom line is Nate was getting worked until Conor gassed. After that a 10 year old Nate with no training could have beat him. With Conor more adjusted to the weight( he was preparing to fight Dos Anjos at 155lbs) he gas tank will be better and I predict he will finish Diaz within 3

Man, what happens to the Conor fan base if he loses? It's a crazy situation in the sense that Conor would still be the featherweight champ, so it's not a complete wash. That's crazy though. Like his mystique would be gone in my opinion.
Nothing will happen to them ,they still talking like Nate didnt beat the shit out of him.
There will be a hope for them for a 3rd fight

Well bottom line is Nate was getting worked until Conor gassed. After that a 10 year old Nate with no training could have beat him. With Conor more adjusted to the weight( he was preparing to fight Dos Anjos at 155lbs) he gas tank will be better and I predict he will finish Diaz within 3
you're either delusional or trolling

As a Conor McGregor fan even I believe this fight is going to be an extremely competitive difficult fight. Although it's possible McGregor could pick up a win with the first couple frames, I consider it highly unlikely. For McGregor to get the win he'd better be ready for a 5 round war!!

Connor was whooping that ass for 1 1/2 rounds but shit happens, like Bisping being champion, BUster whooping Tyson and so on. Now I dont usually come out and infactaclly state who will win but when I do I am nearly 97% correct cause there is one thing I know and it's fighting. Being watching UFC since the TUF days, thats about 9 years of UFC experience I have.

UFCFightNight61-AntonioSilva-FrankMir-04-Clapping-sg.gif

Fighters start out winning and go on to lose all the time. Especially when they're pushing the pace and throwing more volume than their opponent early. I don't know why people make such a big deal about McGregor winning one round. He didn't even rock or drop Diaz.

Diaz is better.
I LOVE DAT HATERADE!

Conor objectively whupped dat fucking ass for 8 mins str8, made diaz look like an amatuer chump, den gasses w/ all that weight he put on in 3 months (see Holloway fight for Conor w/out muscle). Yet somehow, to the butthurt jelly haters, "Diaz is just a better fighter"?????! LMFAO=LZ-OFF! "Cain is just a better fighter than mighty mouse"...da fuq, son? GID UR SHID TOGETHER! where is Diaz's gold?

7024666-3x2-700x467.jpg

1461124755786.jpg

WOMP-WOMP! WOMP-CHODE, DIZZLE!

Back