• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News CONFIRMED: Ian Garry is OUT of UFC 296; Luque willing to face Holland on short notice

giphy.gif

I am not sure if the photo floating around of the cold sore was real, but if so that is likely why he is off. The commission does not let you fight with active HSV. A fight on TUF was cancelled after weigh ins due to that this past season.

If true, even if it's a genuine reason for pulling out, he's made this all so much worse for himself whenever he does get back infront of a camera let alone a crowd

I'll wait to say anything until it's confirmed

Until I see Dana blowing a gasket and saying Ian Garry is the worst person in the whole wide world, I won't believe it.

One thing I’ll give Colby despite his annoying shtick… from the day he decided to go heel in Brazil, the guy has stuck to it 100% and taken all the crap that comes with it (insults, threats, getting kicked out of his gym, losing friends) and shown up without complaining people hate him for the character he decided to take on.. This Ian fellow on the other hand seems to lack the stomach to handle the path he made for himself…

Back