Condit vs Hendricks, who takes it?

Hendricks should take this one. If it stays on the feet, he will catch Condit and put him away. If it goes to the ground, Hendricks will beat him up there if he is on top. Pretty sure he can take Condit down if he decides to. Now if he ends up on his back, things could get interesting. I would love to see him deposit Condits head into the 5th row via left hand.

Prepare for your love interest to fall flat; he's gonna get exposed march 16.

Sherdog is gonna be mad when Diaz, Hendricks, and Macdonald all lose in one day

Where's youngstienel to give us his biased views towards his homeboy ?

Cant be long now....

Condit. He would outstrike him, and get back to his feet/sweep when taken down.

Prepare for your love interest to fall flat; he's gonna get exposed march 16.

Sherdog is gonna be mad when Diaz, Hendricks, and Macdonald all lose in one day

Diaz and Macdonald i agree though im torn in the Hendricks fight tough fight for Jake imo.

If Condit can keep it standing he will take the win (barring a huge KO by Hendricks), but I think Johnny could out wrestle Condit to a decision victory if he gets the takedown consistently. Condit has that super tough crit that I love in a fighter, he is constantly fighting for the win, never giving up, and I believe it would go the way of the Ellenberger fight- Condit gets rocked, but stays in there and finds a way to win.

Would be a good matchup though, my #2 (Condit) and #3 (Hendricks) in the division at the moment.

Condit takes it 99 out of 100.
The one time he'd lose is by the lucky left hand .
Condit way too smart of a fighter

I say Condit takes this one by being able to keep Hendrick's at distance with his longer reach. And in the event that he does get tagged, he has a pretty good chin so he'll probably be able to survive. After all, even though he got dropped by some monster bombs in the Ellenberger fight, he was able to hang in there.

Condit has questionable TDD IMO. I think Johny could win a UD with some TDs. If he kept it standing, Johny could get picked apart and lose by UD or TKO. Let's not forget that Johny could also score a KO as well (less likely IMO). Anyone picking Condit 99/100 is crazy (and vice versa)

Lots of scenarios. Would be a good fight.

Cant be long now....

Good try, bud (youngstEInel). My objective opinion is above, but hey, if you want to say it is a subjective opinion, go right ahead. Glad you look forward to my analysis.

Last edited:
Hendricks would need his wrestling to be in top form to beat Condit, CC won't let that dynamite stick of a left hand anywhere near him easily.

I'm pretty sure Hendricks would use the fence quite a bit to close the distance like GSP did. I think I would still go with Condit though.

Both have knock out power

this is an extremely difficult fight to call, we still havent seen Jonny's chin tested and i do believe condit can put him away. On the other hand Jonny has the "hendo Effect" you can be more well rounded, more skilled or better technically that him but if he lands its good night for almost anyone. I want to say condit can take some punishement from Jonny(since he took some good shots from the Juggernaut) but i also though the same about the hitman and you see how that went:icon_sad:

Cant be long now....

youngsteinel's a big fan of Johny but he doesn't usually let that affect his analyses. Of course he's gonna say something nice about Hendricks because that's his favorite fighter but if he thought Condit would beat Johny, he'd say it.

Edit: See what I mean? steinel's a good dude

i see this going how the condit/ellenberger fight went, except i have hendricks finishing condit

Back