Condit vs Hendricks, who takes it?

I favour Condit because I'm not certain of Hendrick's consistency... yes he is on a streak now but who knows?

Condit has been fairly consistent.

Hendricks but Condit could win as well.

Love to see this fight in the future.

Love me some Carlos but Hendricks is a bad match up for him.

Condit tends to get tagged a bit and as we know, Hendricks has him some power.

Although If Carlos gets out of the first, I reckon he would put a beating on Johnny.

This exactly. He's survived big shots from Ellenberger and Rory hit him with some solid blows as well. As long as Condit doesn't go out cold in the 1st, he wins. Especially in a 5 rounder.

Condit...I think... It's like 51% for Condit and 49% for Hendricks.

Both have power and both have a pretty good chin. I don't think Hendricks has had to recover from being rocked yet though. So no way of knowing how he deals with that pressure. Ultimately I'm going Condit, cause I know he won't gas out.

Condit, but they really need to settle it who's the #2 WW in the world

I would have to favour Condit, I think he stays at range and works him over with strikes, I could see Hendricks getting him down, but not holding him there or landing much, as Condit is really active whether with sweeps or subs.

Fun fight.

Condit by decision. He'll outstrike Hendricks on the feet and would be hard to handle on the ground if Hendricks managed to get him down.

Condit. Better on the feet, more varied attack, can keep distance and pick Johnny apart. Hendricks despite credentials isn't a great offensive wrassler and doesn't have super dominant top control either. Am sure he can take Condit down, but think he would get swept and beat up.

Back