Condit fired up to beat the snot out of Rory, again

Rory will work Condit this time. Book it.

So what if Rory wins does that make him next in line for the WW belt?
If so Hendricks should consider to knock out a HW or do something that really could impress Dana not just some top 5 wins...

I think Rory will control most of the fight, but Condit could have a moment and that's a moment where he can end it, similar to the first fight and GSP fight. Either Mac by UD or Condit by TKO. I rather Rory win though and would love to see a finish.

I would alternatively ask which fighter has improved more since then?

I cannot wait for this fight. It should be a good one

Rory won two rounds and a half out of three until he got caught if you ask me. I'll have to give it to Rory this time around based on his improvements.

Look at the gif ravden posted. He gets caught 30 seconds into the round and takes a beating for the next 4 1/2 minutes.

I like Condit but im rooting for Rory the serial killer.
Good nickname for Rory. I actually feel so uncomfortable watching and listening to Rory speak that I can almost ignore his exciting fight style and hope he loses until hes out of the game. For years I have never felt this way about any other fighter. Condit needs to take him out.

I would alternatively ask which fighter has improved more since then?

I think rory may have improved more but condit was already pretty damn good and had been improving as well. So while Rory had improved more, condit is still the better fighter.

Because Condit thinks he beat the crap out of Rory when in reality, Condit got his ass kicked all the way until the final seconds of Round 3 where he got on top and finished him. Doubt he'll be that lucky this time around...

umm no that fight was close but rory edged him....carlos beat his ass, if u seen a street fight and someone was winning for 10 min but then got Beat the snot out until he just sat there and received punishment you wouldnt say "oh but he WAS wining"

This and Cain-JDS are the fights I've anticipated the most in a long, long time. I can't wait, this is going to be epic!

Because Condit thinks he beat the crap out of Rory when in reality, Condit got his ass kicked all the way until the final seconds of Round 3 where he got on top and finished him. Doubt he'll be that lucky this time around...

Are you serious?

Rory MAY have been winning on his takedowns while Condit was outlanding him on the feet AND on the ground. And 4 minutes of Round 3 was Rory getting the shit kicked out of him.

I really hope he does. Somebody needs to beat some sense into him. He's disrespectful and it would be awesome to see him get TKO'd by the same guy twice.

Also, Condit is better now than he was back then. He now has the stamina to run for 25 full minutes.

I think Rory is a little better now as well. I would stI'll like to see Condit take it but he does have a tough fight on his hands.

umm no that fight was close but rory edged him....carlos beat his ass, if u seen a street fight and someone was winning for 10 min but then got Beat the snot out until he just sat there and received punishment you wouldnt say "oh but he WAS wining"

I agree, Rory was wining at the end.

I love how people still think Condit actually got his ass kicked for 2 rounds. They were close with the edge to Rory via wrestling

This.

Can't wait for this fight, should be a great fight, we'll get to see who has improved the most out of these 2. Hoping Condit beats the snot out of him again :D

Lol Condit outstruck Rory in every round.Rory didnt do jack besides get a few takedowns in round 1 and didnt do much of anything once he got Condit down.

conditrorykd.gif

Back