Condit fired up to beat the snot out of Rory, again

Wasn't Condit losing that fight until the last round? Don't get me wrong, he beat the shit out of Rory that 3rd round but still.. It's not like he dominated the entire time.

Neither fighter was really dominated if I remember correctly, rory might have been winning, but it wasn't all that one sided

The thing is, Rory has improved a hell of a lot more than Condit imo. Not even a fan of Rory but you can't look past his improvement. He's a beast and I'd favor him over Condit.

While true, I think in the first fight Condit didn't know how good Rory is. No one did, really. Should be a great rematch.

Condit very well could lose a decision. But I don't see Rory causing too much damage, similar to the first fight.

Because Condit thinks he beat the crap out of Rory when in reality, Condit got his ass kicked all the way until the final seconds of Round 3 where he got on top and finished him. Doubt he'll be that lucky this time around...

This isn't an accurate depiction of the fight at all. Rounds 1 and 2 were actually really close rounds with Rory having a slight edge, round 3 was complete domination by Condit. He had Rory on his back virtually the entire 3rd round and took the fight out of Rory.

Wasn't Condit losing that fight until the last round? Don't get me wrong, he beat the shit out of Rory that 3rd round but still.. It's not like he dominated the entire time.

What exactly is the point you're trying to make?

Usually I groan at rematches but this one ill be stoked

ya im pretty sure rory was beating the shit outta condit theyr first fight until condit pulled it out in the third.

but still i guess it adds fuel to the fire

The thing is, Rory has improved a hell of a lot more than Condit imo. Not even a fan of Rory but you can't look past his improvement. He's a beast and I'd favor him over Condit.

What this guy said.^^

I like the way both guys fight and I definatley don't think Condit is past it or anything like that but I'm sort of seeing this fight as being a lot like GSP's coming out fight against Hughes in their second fight with Rory putting on a show against a very high quality opponent who had 'out experienced' him the first time around (don't mind being wrong though).

I see a much smarter Condit coming out this time. Greg Jackson and Co. will def have a game plan for Rory. Condit is the faster, and crisper striker imo so I can see him easily doing what he did against Nick Diaz, long as he can avoid the takedowns. Being the faster fighter and counter strike like its going out of style, while avoiding clinching and shots.

Really tough fight to call still.

After JDS/Cain, this is my most anticipated rematch.

Really curious to see what's gonna happen here.

I think that Rory will have it in the bag, I had him up round 1 and 2 and then in the third his tank started giving way. Won't deny Carlos had a big 3rd round but imo Rory is much better than he was when he was 20. And Condit might be just a little better than he was.

Because Condit thinks he beat the crap out of Rory when in reality, Condit got his ass kicked all the way until the final seconds of Round 3 where he got on top and finished him. Doubt he'll be that lucky this time around...

I don't understand how people saw Condit getting his ass kicked. The first two rounds were close to me and the only reason I thought he was given those rounds was because of takedowns that he didn't do much with. There was only one decisive round and that was Carlos in the third.

When I watch a fight and I see one of them take total control of a round why the other never did take a round decisively, I imagine that the one who wasn't that dominant in the two rounds he won needs to step his game up a lot in a rematch. Because only one guy showed he could dominate the other. The other has to show that he has the game to take it to that level.

That's just my opinion anyway from what I saw in the fight. Rory is better now than he was then but he'll need to be if he expects to win. I'm picking Condit to win again.

Hey kid. If mommy lets you go back and watch the fight. If she won't. Call me. I got her number

Good to see Carlos fired up he's number 2 for a reason.

"He can come up with all the excuses that he wants; he’s got to fight me again.” - Condit

....He called you out Carlos. What fucking excuses are you talking about?

Condit is scared, knows he got lucky in the first fight with that early stoppage call. This time Rory wins via; UD or TKO.

conditroryfaces.jpg

Would love to see Condit get the W!

Back