Condit fired up to beat the snot out of Rory, again

I remember you complaining in a different thread a few weeks ago about the stoppage, nice to see you finally came around.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I have never complained about that stoppage ever.

Trust me I am not the type of person to lie about changing my mind. In fact I think people who refuse to accept the fact they may be wrong and never reassess their views on a previous opinion are idiots. That being said I thought it was a good stoppage when it happened and have thought so ever since.

Rory's gonna smash him.

Rory never complained about the stoppage because he's humble in defeat. It was a terrible stoppage

He was defending himself while the fight was stopped. Guys have taken way worse beatings and not been stopped

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. I have never complained about that stoppage ever.

Trust me I am not the type of person to lie about changing my mind. In fact I think people who refuse to accept the fact they may be wrong and never reassess their views on a previous opinion are idiots. That being said I thought it was a good stoppage when it happened and have thought so ever since.

At least you do agree on the stoppage. But hey, Rory could have survived without actually getting KO'd but he was getting beat down for pretty much a full round, guess the ref had seen enough. Who knows what would have happened in that last 8 seconds.

I called Carlos winning the last fight anyway. If you haven't seen it and you rely on sherdog then you'd believe Rory 'dominated' until the BS stoppage. Not so at all in reality.

Lay off the crack.....Rory was dominating until getting caught at the end of the 3rd....your crazy

What exactly is the point you're trying to make?

My point is that Condit's talking like he beat the shit out of Rory the entire fight. I'm just saying that if they fight again Condit's going to have to work hard for it.

Rory was winning after 2 rounds due to takedowns and aggression/octagon control imo. It was close on the feet as both guys were landing and Rory was attacking more often leaving himself open. Then in the 3rd Rory opened the round by landing some nice strikes backing Condit up. Rory tried for a takedown, gassed and ended up on his back and couldn't defend well off his back. Rory got his ass kicked but it was a weak stoppage. He easily would have survived the final 8 seconds. If Mac improves his cardio and fighting off his back he has the rematch no problem.

Rory won two rounds and a half out of three until he got caught if you ask me. I'll have to give it to Rory this time around based on his improvements.

Because Condit thinks he beat the crap out of Rory when in reality, Condit got his ass kicked all the way until the final seconds of Round 3 where he got on top and finished him. Doubt he'll be that lucky this time around...

That's not what happened at all. There were two close rounds that could have went both ways, and then Condit dominated and finished in the third.

ConditMacDonald115.jpg

Condit is just a savage.

Because Condit thinks he beat the crap out of Rory when in reality, Condit got his ass kicked all the way until the final seconds of Round 3 where he got on top and finished him. Doubt he'll be that lucky this time around...

Got lucky? He kicked the shit out of rory in round 3. He did more damage to rory in one round than rory did to him in two rounds. In no way did condit get his ass kicked

Got lucky? He kicked the shit out of rory in round 3. He did more damage to rory in one round than rory did to him in two rounds. In no way did condit get his ass kicked
He was lucky the judges didn't rob him via the ten-point shit system.

Condit needs to get back to being that fighter. If so. Can't wait. Rory needs an ass kicking

Wow don't even know where to start here. How did condit get his ass kicked when all rory did was take him down, but received more damage being in top than he gave out. It want the final second either. Carlos was putting a beating on him the entire round and if it didn't get stopped, it definitely would've been a 10-8 round.

So many people here have clearly never seen this fight...

Agreed yet i don't think there's ever been another fight that hasn't had the amount of threads made on it as this fight has.

Wow don't even know where to start here. How did condit get his ass kicked when all rory did was take him down,t.

The people saying all rory did was spam takedowns are as ridiculous as the people saying rory dominated condit.

Rory was far from dominating the fight however he was getting the better of the stand up in all three rounds minus the moment when carlos rocked him in the first.

Back