Condit fired up to beat the snot out of Rory, again

conditroryfaces.jpg

Truth.

Yup, Rory got his shit pushed in in the third round. Still won the first two rounds, and the stoppage was bullshit. And Rory was what, freshly twenty years old at the time? First main card fighter ever? Hah!

Condt is only blowing this steam because he knows it's going to be a lot closer than he'd like to admit. :)

Rory is coming for him, and that's that.

Yup, Rory got his shit pushed in in the third round. Still won the first two rounds, and the stoppage was bullshit. And Rory was what, freshly twenty years old at the time? First main card fighter ever? Hah!

Condt is only blowing this steam because he knows it's going to be a lot closer than he'd like to admit. :)

Rory is coming for him, and that's that.
So are you saying Rory is going to land more than ten strikes on the ground this time?

I usually agree with Ravden but imo Rory is a completely different fighter than the first time he thought Condit. Besides jon Jones I have never seen another fighter improve his stand up technique as much as Rory has.

I usually agree with Ravden but imo Rory is a completely different fighter than the first time he thought Condit. Besides jon Jones I have never seen another fighter improve his stand up technique as much as Rory has.
I'm under no illusion that Rory will be an easy fight for Condit. I'm not even sure who I'm picking tbh.

Rory will win. He won the first two rounds of the first fight, faded in the third before losing via early, unnecessary stoppage. imo

I'm under no illusion that Rory will be an easy fight for Condit. I'm not even sure who I'm picking tbh.

Ok i just misunderstood because I didn't read the entire thread.

I see Condit humbling Rory again.

He's just not on the level everyone wants to believe he his. Carlos is.

Btw 209 1,2,&5

Lets go Condit! can't wait to see Rory get his shit pushed in again.

1297331128236_ORIGINAL.jpg

Because Condit thinks he beat the crap out of Rory when in reality, Condit got his ass kicked all the way until the final seconds of Round 3 where he got on top and finished him. Doubt he'll be that lucky this time around...

He was winning but it was not an ass kicking, calm down bro. And it wasn't really luck that left Rory covered in blood on the ground, it's not like it was a flash knockout. I think Rory has the 2nd fight tho.

so many people seem to have awful memories concerning this fight.

In no way was Rory beating the crap out of Condit or dominating the fight and the stoppage was fine. Rory took an insane amount of damage and he has never even questioned the stoppage.

Not that it changes my opinion about the fight. I think Rory wins because he's surpassed Condit skill wise and is the better athlete. I also think he's going to be very hard to finish. Condit laid a massive beating on him in round 3 and Rory never looked for a way out. So not only is he now insanely skilled he's also showed quite a bit of toughness.

I called Carlos winning the last fight anyway. If you haven't seen it and you rely on sherdog then you'd believe Rory 'dominated' until the BS stoppage. Not so at all in reality.

Condit completely destroyed Rory. Those last few seconds were brutal.

This is going to be the scrap we expected Diaz-Condit to be.

Can't. Wait.

so many people seem to have awful memories concerning this fight.

In no way was Rory beating the crap out of Condit or dominating the fight and the stoppage was fine. Rory took an insane amount of damage and he has never even questioned the stoppage.

Not that it changes my opinion about the fight. I think Rory wins because he's surpassed Condit skill wise and is the better athlete. I also think he's going to be very hard to finish. Condit laid a massive beating on him in round 3 and Rory never looked for a way out. So not only is he now insanely skilled he's also showed quite a bit of toughness.

I remember you complaining in a different thread a few weeks ago about the stoppage, nice to see you finally came around.

Back