Condit: Diaz hasn't earned shot

I gave Shogun the last two rounds. Though I consider that fight a draw as well.

Make sure you go tell Anderson to his face that he was wrong.

See how silly these things you say are when they're said back to you? It's 3rd grade arguing.

If you think a guy that skipped out on his promotional duties, then got a second chance and lost, is getting his rightful title shot is more fair than Hendricks, ok then. Diaz is on chance #3. Doesn't seem right to me. If he came off suspension got one win, then fought the winner of GSP-Hendricks I (and many fighters it seems) could easily accept that as fair.

And yes we'll all be watching. Even though ive said my piece about it bot being right, I'm a sucker. That undercard is sick.

I don't really care about the promotional duties. I just want to see the fight. I'm glad the UFC recognizes this and are simply making it right. I definitely respect Hendricks, I hope he beats Ellenberger because I would love to see Johny vs. either GSP or Diaz.

And who are you fooling, you'll buy it, not just for the undercard, you'll be glued to GSP/Diaz. :D

You obviously missed the key point in my first post. The disparity in landed strikes wasn't enough to overcome his lack of aggression.

Should I seek out the definition of disparity for you because you seem to have either missed it or ...can not compute

The problem is that there is no disparity. That's something you're using to try and justify the guy who landed more somehow lost. You also imagine that he somehow landed more strikes while running away the whole fight.

Logic. Or do I need to seek out the definition for you because you seem to not understand logic?

The important thing is, a few wrongs have been righted and Diaz is getting his rightful title shot. A few people can complain all they want, but we'll all be tuned in for that one. Really glad the UFC is making this happen.

I think "wrongs" is a bit strong. If losing a close, debatable decision and having the winner get the title shot instead of you is a wrong...what is beating top 10 and top 5 guys and losing your title shot to a guy coming off suspension/loss?

Good chance. GSP is the GOAT WW, that's a tough nut to crack. No matter who wins, I think this fight will be incredible. If GSP wins, it'll be Bendo/Nate. If Diaz wins, it'll be Werdum/Fedor. Minus me stabbing myself in the throat with a phillips head screwdriver.

Call the hotline when you get those feelings. Remember what we talked about.

You guys can whine and cry all you like. Won't change the fact that Diaz got beat. The fact that the only justification you have is "aggression" proves the point. It's MMA, not 'standing still slugfest fighter'.

Enjoy your butthurt gentlemen.

Diaz landed the harder strikes, was the agressor, got the only takedown of the fight, had carlos back and thus was the only one who came close to finishing.

I don't really care about the promotional duties. I just want to see the fight. I'm glad the UFC recognizes this and are simply making it right. I definitely respect Hendricks, I hope he beats Ellenberger because I would love to see Johny vs. either GSP or Diaz.

And who are you fooling, you'll buy it, not just for the undercard, you'll be glued to GSP/Diaz. :D

**hangs head*** Yeah I will buy it. :)

Make sure you go tell Anderson to his face that he was wrong.

See how silly these things you say are when they're said back to you? It's 3rd grade arguing.

I wouldn't do that, because here's the difference: I respect different opinions and interpretations of a decision. Mind-blowing, I know. Give it a try sometime! You'll be better off for it, as will most of the conversations you have on here.

And according to your standards anyone who has beaten Chonan has also beaten Anderson silva

Daley destroyed Kampmann not too long ago Conan silva was like 10 years ago, and i never said that diaz beat kampmann lol. I said he beat someone better, which he did.

I wouldn't do that, because here's the difference: I respect different opinions and interpretations of a decision. Mind-blowing, I know. Give it a try sometime! You'll be better off for it, as will most of the conversations you have on here.

That sounds stupid.

Daley destroyed Kampmann not too long ago Conan silva was like 10 years ago, and i never said that diaz beat kampmann lol. I said he beat someone better, which he did.

Well that's cool. I guess by MMA math, if Diaz miraculously beats GSP, Condit is the champ since he beat Diaz right. What am I thinking, it's great that Nick gets a title fight!

I think "wrongs" is a bit strong. If losing a close, debatable decision and having the winner get the title shot instead of you is a wrong...what is beating top 10 and top 5 guys and losing your title shot to a guy coming off suspension/loss?

Wrong 1, the Condit swindle, wrong 2, marijuana metabolites nonsense. Both being stepped over by the brilliant UFC. Let the bearded noob wait his turn, Diaz has been in this thing a long time and everyone wants to see this. He'll get his shot.

Unless he loses to Ellenberger... god that would suck

Call the hotline when you get those feelings. Remember what we talked about.

We talked about Brazilian chicks. I fail to see how that will help me.

Hm. On second thought...

Well that's cool. I guess by MMA math, if Diaz miraculously beats GSP, Condit is the champ since he beat Diaz right. What am I thinking, it's great that Nick gets a title fight!

But he didn`t beat him, he got a gift decision by avoiding the fight.

The problem is that there is no disparity. That's something you're using to try and justify the guy who landed more somehow lost. You also imagine that he somehow landed more strikes while running away the whole fight.

Logic. Or do I need to seek out the definition for you because you seem to not understand logic?

Ok, you don't understand the word, got it. Here ya go...

noun, plural dis

I must have missed the memo where I'm supposed to care what the judges think.

You obviously care what the judges think. If, for some ridiculous reason, they judged the fight in favor or Nick, you'd be telling Condit fans to "get over it" right now. You wouldn't be saying it was 'close'. How about you set an example as a Mod and stop crying about it. It's over and done with, and it's absolutely ignorant to say that Nick "earned" his title in a LOSS to Condit. Nick is getting the fight because GSP asked for it, and Dana sees dollar signs. Maybe when Diaz gets absolutely tooled by GSP, Condit and Diaz can rematch, assuming Diaz doesn't retire again. And then, when Condit beats Diaz again, this bullshit can disappear for good.

Wrong 1, the Condit swindle, wrong 2, marijuana metabolites nonsense. Both being stepped over by the brilliant UFC. Let the bearded noob wait his turn, Diaz has been in this thing a long time and everyone wants to see this. He'll get his shot.

Unless he loses to Ellenberger... god that would suck

I could argue the merit of Hendrick's wins vs Diaz's but I'm kind of tired and pretty sure we'll argue about it and drug testing some other day.

We talked about Brazilian chicks. I fail to see how that will help me.

Hm. On second thought...

Remember what Pacino said

"When I think of asses, a woman's ass, something comes out of me."

Back