Condit: Diaz hasn't earned shot

Because he was the better fighter. You done trollin yet?

Gambling with a gameplan that avoids fighting and exploits the time limit doesn't prove you are the better fighter. Just the better lawyer. I don't think you're a troll, you just disagree with me. Shame you're too upset by the conversation to afford the same courtesy.

Hendricks has looked good in some of his fights, in others he`s gotten close decisions that he could have easily lost. Diaz has only had one close fight against Condit other than that he`s been beating guys decisively.

But he did lose, whereas Johny has been on a win streak. I'm sorry but beating Pierce, Kos, and KOing Fitch an Kampmann is a hell of a lot more impressive than LW Penn, Daley, Santos, LW Noons and geriatric Sakurai. Not to mention that he's been suspended since Feb an all Hendricks has done in that time is win.

1 of Diaz`s jabs had more power in it than 10 of the strikes condit threw.

My ex gf hit me harder than condit hit diaz.

You should get into the octagon, if you can withstand Condit's punches then you can work yourself into a title fight in no time!

1 of Diaz`s jabs had more power in it than 10 of the strikes condit threw.

My ex gf hit me harder than condit hit diaz.

yawn

*insert 10 photos of Condit distorting Nick's face with various strikes here*

Cool pic, now how about a .gif that actually shows what happened? You're trying way too hard to justify an opinion based entirely on fantasy.

You said Condit never turned his back and ran, I was just proving you definitively wrong. I don't even know why you'd say that. You're supposed to defend it as some kind of brilliant strategy, not pretend it never happened. The fight was on film you know.

You said Condit never turned his back and ran, I was just proving you definitively wrong. I don't even know why you'd say that. You're supposed to defend it as some kind of brilliant strategy, not pretend it never happened. The fight was on film you know.

No, you showed a pic where Carlos is turned away from Nick. He is not running away from him, even in your single pic. You're the one making the accusation that he ran, so back it up.

Neither did you Carlos. You backed your way into that title shot, literally.

One can only imagine how much shit he' taken for the Diaz fight, yet, he has the nerve to say this. Carlos I like you less everyday dude. Jackson's camp ruined you.

Gambling with a gameplan that avoids fighting and exploits the time limit doesn't prove you are the better fighter. Just the better lawyer. I don't think you're a troll, you just disagree with me. Shame you're too upset by the conversation to afford the same courtesy.

In a fight it proves you are the better fighter. Condit clearly proved that. And last time I checked he outstruck Diaz. Fighting to your opponents strengths is just stupid in any fight. Diaz was clearly hoping he could draw Condit into a brawl and when that failed he had no backup plan.

Neither did you Carlos. You backed your way into that title shot, literally.

One can only imagine how much shit he' taken for the Diaz fight, yet, he has the nerve to say this. Carlos I like you less everyday dude. Jackson's camp ruined you.

wow

gotten to.

No, you showed a pic where Carlos is turned away from Nick. He is not running away from him, even in your single pic. You're the one making the accusation that he ran, so back it up.

Yeah, Condit is 10 feet away with his back turned because he's about to launch into some kind of a backwards-flying Siver/Machida hybrid kick across the octagon. Sorry you remembered the fight wrong buddy. Don't take it out on me.

So you're saying statistics are less reliable than gifs?

No amount of pictures of Carlos hitting Nick, or stats showing strikes, or judges scorecards will convince someone who is delusional that they're wrong. If Carlos ran the whole fight there should be hundreds of pics and gifs of him doing that, instead a single frame of him turned away is all that's produced. Hell, I even tried Googling Condit running from Diaz to see if there was anything there and there's nothing to be found.

You should get into the octagon, if you can withstand Condit's punches then you can work yourself into a title fight in no time!

No need to do that much. Fight some past their prime fighters in a sub tier organization, curse a lot, smoke weed, give everyone you see the finger, then beat someone who should be fighting at least 1 weight class below you and you're good. Oh and if that still doesn't work because you may have happened to not show up to some prefight promotions and then you happen to lose a chance at an interim belt just whine and bitch a whole lot. Throw in the word homie every now and then as well, seems people like that.

But he did lose, whereas Johny has been on a win streak. I'm sorry but beating Pierce, Kos, and KOing Fitch an Kampmann is a hell of a lot more impressive than LW Penn, Daley, Santos, LW Noons and geriatric Sakurai. Not to mention that he's been suspended since Feb an all Hendricks has done in that time is win.

Thing is those fights were so close he essentially drew with Kos and Pierce, I had him losing the Kos fight actually. That leaves him with 2 decisive wins, over Kamps whom Daley ko`d in the 1st round and Fitch who drew with that lw Penn. A lot more impressive indeeed!:icon_lol:

Johnny doesn't deserve anything. He beat a blanket,lost to Kos,and beat a guy who has no striking defense.

Well then, I guess it should go to the guy who beat up an aging lightweight and lost following that.

In a fight it proves you are the better fighter. Condit clearly proved that.

Again, just make sure you tell Anderson, Chuck, Lindland, Miletich etc. this to their faces. Make sure you tell them how "clear" it is. And point out that they are not trained judges too. Good stuff.

Yeah, Condit is 10 feet away with his back turned because he's about to launch into some kind of a backwards-flying Siver/Machida hybrid kick across the octagon. Sorry you remembered the fight wrong buddy. Don't take it out on me.

So in your mind he is running away from a guy too far away to even attack him? Makes perfect sense. I remember the fight just fine because every shred of evidence backs up that Condit won and Diaz lost. You seem to be confused on those facts and think that the guy who landed more and won, somehow actually lost. Out of curiosity, under what criteria did Carlos lose? Too many strikes landed? Or did he somehow manage to outstrike a guy he was too busy running away from to ever actually fight?

So you're saying statistics are less reliable than gifs?

The disparity of pitter patter strikes landed isn't enough to over come Carlos' complete lack of aggression and unwillingness to engage for 5 rounds. (Which happens to be in the rules.) Carlos didn't even really win. The judges say he won so everybody believes it.

People turn to fight metric and don't realize so many of those strikes were really weak leg "strikes" wow it hurts to call what condit was doing striking. But fight Metric counts it that way.

It is embarrassing to MMA (especially kickers) to call anything Condit threw with his legs that night a strike. But FightMetric counted it for you... so you can believe the farce.

Back