• Space Ghost

• Cavett

• Magic

• Rosie

• Daly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Conan is awesome

After he went through that fiasco with Leno, he ended up going on a comedy tour
I invited the missus to the show with me. She had never really watched him and thought it was going to be a lame night, seeing a talk-show host do a night of comedy

Well, she had a blast and laughed so hard at so many of his bits that night. Especially his Chuck Norris, Walker Texas Ranger bit with that lever he clicks before showing a bit from the show

Funny dude for sure!

If we are talking modern times, it will come down to Carson, Letterman, and O'Brien. Perhaps throw Leno in the mix. TS didn't even list Tom Synder.

8155315f9eb756fee63f3043122664be.jpg

Don't watch him anymore anyways but his podcast is damn good. I also appreciate how doesnt water down his comedy with politics.

Ferguson. One of the funniest people ever. The best at the unscripted humor during interviews or at least the best at making it seem like it was.

Conan is one of the last hosts that try to make you laugh instead of trying to make you cheer their political rhetoric

Thanks for the laughs

Funniest thing I’ve seen in my life was on Conan! I was crying I was laughing so hard!
It was some kind of amazing animal’s skit, and when they brought out the worlds tallest dog I lost my shit haha

He’s smart to get out of talk shows and comedy in general in today’s climate. Should be the new Jeopardy! host ftw

Late night talk show hosting is a scorched earth on comedy that is going to take Chernobyl time to recover.

As to Jeopardy... Yeah maybe. One of the better names I've heard from the generally horrible options out there, but I'm a Levar Burton guy.

Conan's probably the greatest

Colbert and Kimmel have fallen off a cliff like the last 2 years

Who in the fuck were the two people who rank Kimmel over Conan, Letterman, and Leno. <45>

At least Fallon has no votes, that's a relief.

Anything after late night sucks anyway

My favorite sketch was from way back in the mid 90s, when conan used to do all sorts of weird non sequitur stuff. Maybe influenced by smigel who was writing for him arounf that time. Anyways they did this show with only kids in the audience. And conan announces they have a surprise.. "Sick exotic birds!!"

So these guys wearing full suit bird mascot costumes come out and they were rigged up so they started vomiting on the kids heads. Lmaooo

Edit: found the vid!

Leno for me as a host, although Conan show after Leno on NBC had some hilarious bits thanks to the show's writers.

I absolutely love Conan and love he was a writer for the Simpsons too, but Carson is the GOAT and it's not close. How did Carson have so few votes?

He was a shit talk show host. But his in-house and off-grounds bits were top notch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back