• Hall

• Kilborn

• Space Ghost

• Cavett

• Magic

• Rosie

• Daly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good for him. He was always my favorite. His skits are funny as shit.

Tickets to those shows were free so we used to go sometimes after school. Went to one where they did the staring contest skit and Conan had Andy's parents come out and make out in their underwear. Only thing I remember from going back then lol. Couldn't tell you who the guests were.

c0abe169-18a7-4b58-a3da-ac784d247647.jpg

Conan is my fav. I never had cable growing up and he became one of favorite shows to watch during summer vacation as a kid.

There are two kinds of people who are going to vote ITT. Those who vote Johnny, and those who are too young to have watched him.

There are two kinds of people who are going to vote ITT. Those who vote Johnny, and those who are too young to have watched him.

I was too young but he's on the Peacock app and I have seen some.of his shows before but I will always love Conan after Leno in the 90s and 00s.

Conan is probably my favourite talk show host who I watched live. Craig Ferguson was good too and I feel like he was much different in a time where they all did the same canned BS. Guys like Fallon and Kimmel can go eat a dick.

I started watching as a teen, I preferred Craig Kilborn. Occasionally I would do a little Leno and Letterman, but they seemed more appropriate for older crowd. I do remember the change to Ferguson, loved it for many years.

I think I stopped watching during my college years because I had to wake up early. After college I would watch World Series of Poker on ESPN all night long

I was never really a loyalist, for example I would spend some months on Kimmell and Conan as well

I have a real soft spot for Kimmell even before he started crying about his hospitalized baby. I think he’s funny.

I used to be a Fallon nut and love he and Timberlake’s stuff.

Back