• Hall

• Kilborn

• Space Ghost

• Cavett

• Magic

• Rosie

• Daly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your poll looks like a fitting list of people who ought to be killed.

Kimmel
Fallon
Colbert
Stewart

Conan and Dave were my favorites as well. While Conan continued to do well for himself on TBS, I always a bit bummed out at how things went down for him at NBC. I do feel he got the short end of the stick and it struck me as unfair. If there was any obvious heir apparent to the Tonight Show at the time it was him.

Dave was great- in the 80s, great in the 90s and continued to to deliver into the 2000s. Legendary career. Strong signature segments and really funny reactions and interviews.
Loved this bit

Uh, I hated that show. :mad::mad::mad: I'm 8 years old, I don't wanna see a bunch of cartoons sit around and blabber about nothing for half an hour.
The episode where he had the Jetsons on after the year their show was supposed to take place was really funny.

I remember in year 1 or 2, the suits were all had-wringy and getting close to dumping him, and I was thinking "Are you people fucking retarded? He's this good, straight out of the gate - imagine when he gets comfortable and hits his stride."

Conan was the only Late night show I ever watched. Never cared for the monologues but His guests that were also his friends were always the best interviews. Bill Burr and Timothy Olyphant are 2 of my favorites.

An ex girlfriends daughter was actually a guest on there.

His best guests in order imo

1. Norm Mac
2. Will Ferrell
3. Bill Burr
4. Jeff Goldblum
5. Paul Rudd

I guess it's who you grew up with, and I grew up with Letterman. Always watched him, never was a Leno fan.

c0abe169-18a7-4b58-a3da-ac784d247647.jpg

I was obsessed with this show!

I want an option too vote not for any of these autocue morons.

Back