Commercial about changing the definition of Masculinity

MoparOrNoCar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Saw this on ESPN the other day. The fuck is this all about? Bunch of pussies want the definition of the word masculine changed because it doesn't fit them. The definition of words don't change just because they don't describe you.

One of the guy's defines masculine as "being able to smile, being able to cry, being able to love...and be loved"

That describes a lot of things but it doesn't describe the word masculine.

Another's definition "what does it mean to me to be masculine? It's more a question of what does it mean to be human?"

I hate it when dipshits try to be profound. This dude doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying. He's trying to land himself on some girls tumblr as an inspirational quote meme. I can't believe this shit actually airs on television these days.

lol
Wow what a dumb commercial. Being a man=/=masculine.

wait what?!?!?!

Uncle Handle's Ultimate Guide to Manliness forth coming...brace yourself ladyboys

This thread would be way more fun in the warroom. Bunch of losers who would agree with it hahaha.

So you are one of the poofs who think masculinity is toxic?

Commercial on ESPN trying to redefine the word Masculinity.

Was this ad on during their college football games, their boxing cards, or their NBA highlights of slamdunks followed by chest bumping?

masculinity doesn't need to prove itself. you know its there when its there. fake masculine dudes are easy to detect

Masculine Traits:

Confidence, intelligence, Leadership skills, able to withstand adversity. not overly emotional, and being a good communicator.

fake alphas try to compensate with: ,muscles, bragging, being overly aggressive, buying cars and over the top items.

you either are or you aren't. if you aren't thats fine. but nothing you do will make you truly masculine. its just not in your genetics.

/thread

Last edited:
I just pictured my Grandfather, who fought in WW2, and his reaction...

giphy.gif

Lmao, yeah that’s hilarious...#sobrave to be a pussy in 2018...

Sounds like something that this queer advocates.

This is what these "woke" losers type these days.

"

Sounds like something that this queer advocates.

This is what these "woke" losers type these days.

"

For some reason this guy singles out bill clinton but the entire sleazeball old dudes sitting next to slick willy were checking her up and down from Jesse Jackson, Farrakan and the black preacher who already groped her and grabbed her side boob lol dude is too scared so he focuses on the lone white guy.

He didn't want to seem racist.

It's the left wing. They can't even figure out what qualifies as a man or woman in the first place and what bathroom to use, and you thought they were going to nail down masculinity? The left already made a generation of unmarryable women who can't cook, can't raise kids, have 60 sexual partners and are proud to be an average 168 lbs and getting fatter and more unhappy every generation. lol at trying to pressure guys into being betas because masculinity makes them uncomfortable. Didn't they claim masculinity was toxic like 5 minutes ago, and now they really want to be considered masculine?

Last edited:
Yeah, somehow this is supposed to make me want to buy clothes and its airing during sports. Lol. And people say ESPN isn't left as fuck. What bunch of cunts made that trash?

It's bullshit and reminds me to never buy shit from that trash company. Not that I ever was, but still.

I don't see the problem. Less alphas = less competition. Guy who ran the article is a genius.

I really don't understand this, and I'm starting to wonder if social justice warriors even know what they're trying to accomplish at this point.

Why must the definition of every word be changed?

'Masculine' means what it means.

If you don't want to conform to society's ideas of masculinity that's fine, but don't change the word to encompass things that are the total antonym of masculinity.

Also...
The ones at 1:06 and 1:15 looked like transmen btw.

They already tried this in the 90's and failed horribly. The "sensitive male" push that women said they wanted, it was everywhere in media. Popular TV shows, magazines, talkshows-- "sensitive male" was the answer. Turns out women unanimously did NOT want "that" after roughly half the (undesirable half of the) males in society rushed to expedite that exact request. Apparently for them it was like dating your own little brother, when your little brother preferred other peoples' little brothers.

That Dave Chappelle skit with him decked out in Cross Colors brand clothing while crying all over himself pleading to his girlfriend, remember that? "What a little bitch-ass" (referring to himself) ...that's what that was alluding to.

Last edited:
Back