Commercial about changing the definition of Masculinity

I'm presenting your argument. You're actually correct for once in that your argument is neither coherent or an argument at all

Lol- I can't believe you thought that would fly under the radar

Yea, OK. You've lost your mind.

Take some time to process my posts and feel free to respond whenever.

We’ve had this thread before and I recall making a comment, but the dude with the eye patch always kills me.

Saw this on ESPN the other day. The fuck is this all about? Bunch of pussies want the definition of the word masculine changed because it doesn't fit them. The definition of words don't change just because they don't describe you.

One of the guy's defines masculine as "being able to smile, being able to cry, being able to love...and be loved"

That describes a lot of things but it doesn't describe the word masculine.

Another's definition "what does it mean to me to be masculine? It's more a question of what does it mean to be human?"

I hate it when dipshits try to be profound. This dude doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying. He's trying to land himself on some girls tumblr as an inspirational quote meme. I can't believe this shit actually airs on television these days.

If you haven't realized there is LITERALLY a concerted effort from money powers like Disney and others to emasculate useful men, blend the sexes more, weaken families through this and other means, and take power out of the father's hand, you are a fkn blind idiot.

If you haven't realized there is LITERALLY a concerted effort from money powers like Disney and others to emasculate useful men, blend the sexes more, weaken families through this and other means, and take power out of the father's hand, you are a fkn blind idiot.
Mickey Mouse trynna feminize males so that the lizard people can take over the Earth
8Y1bUkm.gif

Mickey Mouse trynna feminize males so that the lizard people can take over the Earth
8Y1bUkm.gif

Dude... The media is literally forcing people to say a man that cross-dresses is actually a woman. They had a straight male with a penis win "woman of the year." There are no useful dad's on any shows, or even in any movies.

Name a fkn conspiracy theory dumbass, and I 99% don't believe in it. But if you don't open your pathetic eyes to what the media in the West has done, and is doing, to its men, you're just oblivious. No particular conspiracy theory, just PLAIN AS DAY IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE SOCIAL ENGINEERING.

Go ahead, gimme a conspiracy theory, and I'll tell you what I think..

the feminine fuck faces who are behind this campaign is how the rap industry got to the state it in today with your lil uzi verts and lil pumps.

that was funny

either way, nothing's going to change on my end I'm still going to go about doing what I do. Almost anyone who watches the ad will also do what they do. Doubt a single commercial is changing anyone's lifestyle, and anyone who folds by a quick commercial is a tool anyways.

Let's just change the definition of every word. But everyone gets to make up their own definitions.

That'll be fun. The type of shit ancient civilizations went to war over.

For some reason this guy singles out bill clinton but the entire sleazeball old dudes sitting next to slick willy were checking her up and down from Jesse Jackson, Farrakan and the black preacher who already groped her and grabbed her side boob lol dude is too scared so he focuses on the lone white guy.

He didn't want to seem racist.
Agreed. But if Grande was wearing her whore dress right in front of me shaking that ass and legs like a 10 dollar stripper, I too would look her up and down unashamedley and any man who says otherwise, is a homosexual, not that theres anything wrong with that. But to me, it looks weirder to look over her head or stare at the small of her back, than to actually look at her shaking her ass at a funeral.

If they think masculinity is all about looking fruity and ridiculously gay, then good for them!

That leaves more women for me ;)
My pile of women to choose from keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Back