Commercial about changing the definition of Masculinity

Every single one of those guys looks like a pretentious asshole that falls under the Bill Burr definition of phygg0rt.

edit: the way some looked appalled by the term "red blooded". I never use that term myself, but that has been in the American vocabulary for decades upon decades, with different meanings. They look as if they have never even heard that term before. Weird.

This is what happens when you grow up listening to Beyonce instead of rock n roll.

the way some looked appalled by the term "red blooded". I never use that term myself, but that has been in the American vocabulary for decades upon decades, with different meanings. They look as if they have never even heard that term before. Weird.
Half of them are probably illegals that just hopped the border.

It's the left wing. They can't even figure out what qualifies as a man or woman in the first place and what bathroom to use, and you thought they were going to nail down masculinity? The left already made a generation of unmarryable women who can't cook, can't raise kids, have 60 sexual partners and are proud to be an average 168 lbs and getting fatter and more unhappy every generation. lol at trying to pressure guys into being betas because masculinity makes them uncomfortable. Didn't they claim masculinity was toxic like 5 minutes ago, and now they really want to be considered masculine?
Beta males are more willing to give up their rights like the 2A.

Half of them are probably illegals that just hopped the border.

I dunno about that, but a lot of them likely have no savings, and their biggest asset is their outfit, that they paid to much for. The rest of their money went to the shitty hair cut and facial grooming. Literally hundreds of dollars per month, down the toilet. Yet they want a free ride for themselves and/or their kids. Ass clowns.

Sounds like something that this queer advocates.

This is what these "woke" losers type these days.

"

Can tell but it looks like Farakhan (sp?) has a shit eating grin on his face too...

Saw this on ESPN the other day. The fuck is this all about? Bunch of pussies want the definition of the word masculine changed because it doesn't fit them. The definition of words don't change just because they don't describe you.

One of the guy's defines masculine as "being able to smile, being able to cry, being able to love...and be loved"

That describes a lot of things but it doesn't describe the word masculine.

Another's definition "what does it mean to me to be masculine? It's more a question of what does it mean to be human?"

I hate it when dipshits try to be profound. This dude doesn't even know what the fuck he's saying. He's trying to land himself on some girls tumblr as an inspirational quote meme. I can't believe this shit actually airs on television these days.

People intrinsically know what they know and thats pretty much it , tweaking a word or 2 won't change a thing in the grand scheme. Mental masturbation is all that kinda shit is.

This is the greatest time to be a pussy like ever in history?

Long tall sally she built sweet! She got everythang Uncle Handle need.

This makes me legitimately fucking angry. This is bullshit. You cannot change the definition of a word like that. This is disgusting. The society we live in is a goddamn joke. I wish I could fight these goof ball cunts one by one.

Last edited:
Alot of triggered bitches in this thread lol. It is a simple discussion on the evolution of words, meanings and social perception.

If watching a short video on social discussion turns you into this much of a whiny bitch- then goto a dictionary and re-read the definitions of 'masculine'.

The like and dislike ratio should tell you everything you need to know about this idea.

lol @ this airing on ESPN. They constantly worship the standard for masculinity in the form of freak athletes like Lebron, but now they want to tell us that we are wrong to do the same?

This makes me so mad, im literally shaking right now wtf

jk dont care

It's the left wing. They can't even figure out what qualifies as a man or woman in the first place and what bathroom to use, and you thought they were going to nail down masculinity? The left already made a generation of unmarryable women who can't cook, can't raise kids, have 60 sexual partners and are proud to be an average 168 lbs and getting fatter and more unhappy every generation. lol at trying to pressure guys into being betas because masculinity makes them uncomfortable. Didn't they claim masculinity was toxic like 5 minutes ago, and now they really want to be considered masculine?

I nominate this for post of the year.

Nothing will change the fact that the most hardened feminist would rather hook up with some alpha male douche bag than a beta, whiny male feminist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back