Comments on Youtube video of memorial for two slain NYPD

Yeah, and I bet you'd be in full denial mode if anybody took a sampling of the thousands and thousands of racist Youtube comments directed at black people and claimed that they were any sort of accurate portrayal of the current state of racism and race relations.

This is one of the most idiotic threads that I've ever seen on this forum.

agreed but sadly this kind of thread pops up all the time.

It always made me laugh how the same people who call ALL cops racist & say 'fuck da police' get so angry when you generalize all blacks in a negative way.

You can go on to just about any youtube video and the comment section will be filled with hate and vitriol. Trolls mixed with stupid people mixed with more stupid people.

I rarely ever venture that far down the page anymore just to avoid the nonsense.

What still gets me is that far left liberals constantly say that there is no such thing as racist minorities or "reverse racism" as they call it. Fucking hell.

it should "get you" is if moderate liberals say that. and they don't for anyone looking to start that argument. we call them the far left and the far right because their views go to extremes. you really shouldn't be surprised.

You can go on to just about any youtube video and the comment section will be filled with hate and vitriol. Trolls mixed with stupid people mixed with more stupid people.

I rarely ever venture that far down the page anymore just to avoid the nonsense.

It's got FAR worse since google took over youtube. I think because all the troll comments (which get the most replies) are on the main comments page.

it should "get you" is if moderate liberals say that. and they don't for anyone looking to start that argument. we call them the far left and the far right because their views go to extremes. you really shouldn't be surprised.

I'm no longer surprised by it since I'm aware of the phenomenon, but it's hard to understand someone can hold that position in the face of reality. They are also becoming more numerous and much louder in American culture and especially within academia.

It's got FAR worse since google took over youtube. I think because all the troll comments (which get the most replies) are on the main comments page.

They tried cleaning it up last year by linking youtube and google accounts (thus having people see your name) but people go out of their way to make troll accounts.

I couldn't see how posting obscene comments would be a fun past time.

I'm no longer surprised by it since I'm aware of the phenomenon, but it's hard to understand someone can hold that position in the face of reality. They are also becoming more numerous and much louder in American culture and especially within academia.

so was/is people like the tea party. cuts both ways.

and once people like that set their opinion on something, rarely if ever do they let a little thing like reality get in the way.

Youtube has some of the most incendiary comment sections anywhere. The asshats on cop block are almost as bad. Fuck em, I hope they all get fire ant enemas.

A fire ant enema? Now that's hardcore! They got fire ants where you live?

so was/is people like the tea party. cuts both ways.

and once people like that set their opinion on something, rarely if ever do they let a little thing like reality get in the way.

I actually have more sympathy for SOME of the people in the Tea Party movement. I rolled my eyes at them when they were coming out in droves, but there are some elements that aren't crazy like so many of the ideologues on the left seem to be. The Tea Party is actually somewhat of an encouragement that the right wing is moving away from the extreme socially conservative views that have defined it in the past towards a less authoritative nature.

A fire ant enema? Now that's hardcore! They got fire ants where you live?

Some have said they are this far north, but I have never seen any here. When I was in central America studying monkeys, we got stung by Acacia ants-very similar to fire ants, but they have a symbiotic relationship with acacia trees. I got them all over my neck. My wife got them in her drawers, which caused quite a stir.

I actually have more sympathy for SOME of the people in the Tea Party movement. I rolled my eyes at them when they were coming out in droves, but there are some elements that aren't crazy like so many of the ideologues on the left seem to be. The Tea Party is actually somewhat of an encouragement that the right wing is moving away from the extreme socially conservative views that have defined it in the past towards a less authoritative nature.

If you make the effort, you'll find find sympathy for SOME of every ideology or movement.

If you make the effort, you'll find find sympathy for SOME of every ideology or movement.

Maybe they can be sympathized as you can any human being, but I'm talking about sympathizing with their ideological position. I don't have that sort of sympathy for authoritative movements on either side of the left/right spectrum.

I bet most of those posts come from some paid agency from India who will spam an youtube video to increase counts and comments.

What does Wenjian Liu getting married has got to do with anything?

its hard to take away anything from the black culture when you see a group of kids beat on their own race for 5 dollars....they piss in hallways of their apartments...Parents have multiple kids and multiple fathers....There is no family values, these kids go live with aunts a few years, family friends for a few, then Grandma,,,Why because mom and dad from day 1 could or wanted to ever raise a child....
All while they receive benefits for cell phone min, food, and shelter...These are all the losers of the country that will never contribute to anything, these are also groups that will attach its self to anti american parties and be used to create any gov protest...like the US has done around the world...Take the criminals, poor, the uneducated, and the bored and give them aid to uprise...

its hard to take away anything from the black culture when you see a group of kids beat on their own race for 5 dollars....they piss in hallways of their apartments...Parents have multiple kids and multiple fathers....There is no family values, these kids go live with aunts a few years, family friends for a few, then Grandma,,,Why because mom and dad from day 1 could or wanted to ever raise a child....
All while they receive benefits for cell phone min, food, and shelter...These are all the losers of the country that will never contribute to anything, these are also groups that will attach its self to anti american parties and be used to create any gov protest...like the US has done around the world...Take the criminals, poor, the uneducated, and the bored and give them aid to uprise...

Something tells me this guy has posted in his fair share of Youtube comment sections before

Back