Comments on Youtube video of memorial for two slain NYPD

Comment sections should be banned. It's disgusting the utter crap and hate you see posted on these websites.

Id have to question any parent who allows their children access to websites like this.

Youtube commen section level of stupidity

i think its terrible that people celebrate it. chances are they were not good cops. that doesnt mean they deserve to die. i also hate it, however, when people act as if the death of a cop is any more sad than it is when anyone else dies. it isnt.

i saw nhbbear mention cop block. those people are idiots. there is so much ammunaition out there to easily show how horrible cops are. yet those idiots go too far and actually hurt their own cause. thats the problem with this entire recent movement. the normal people stay in the background while the idiots are speaking for the silent masses
I like how you try to surreptitiously shovel shit into the snow. :rolleyes:

You probably should just ignore the youtube comment section.

my youtube channel consists of 90% videos featuring black people. i have to delete literally dozens of videos that consists of some pretty horrific racist insults.

I'm not even going to look, but I bet there's an argument going on there between Atheists and Christians

I'm not even going to look, but I bet there's an argument going on there between Atheists and Christians

No, just people who believe that only white people go to war (completely ignoring Genghis Khan, Hideki Tojo, Mao, etc...) and that only white people have committed genocide (ignoring Hutu/Tutsi, Pol Pot, etc...).

No, just people who believe that only white people go to war (completely ignoring Genghis Khan, Hideki Tojo, Mao, etc...) and that only white people have committed genocide (ignoring Hutu/Tutsi, Pol Pot, etc...).

Dude, seriously have you never seen the comment section on Youtube before? No matter what the video is, the comment section devolves into a bunch of ignorant, racist crap. Really, any video. Your shock and outrage is reminding me of when the comments section to the Cheerios commercial with the interracial couple became a huge news story, as if we didn't all know that Youtube comments section is a cesspool.

And some people are shocked when white people still use the N word nowadays...

Dude, seriously have you never seen the comment section on Youtube before? No matter what the video is, the comment section devolves into a bunch of ignorant, racist crap. Really, any video. Your shock and outrage is reminding me of when the comments section to the Cheerios commercial with the interracial couple became a huge news story, as if we didn't all know that Youtube comments section is a cesspool.

Pretty much any high-traffic site with an unmoderated comment section is going to be a cesspool. I was browsing through the comment section of an article featuring Nick Young and Iggy Azaelia and the comments were, for lack of a better term, "interesting".

I won't even bother to get riled up over youtube comments lol.

When you don't moderate an (essentially) anonymous comment forum, that's what humanity devolves into - an angry, chaotic, shithole.

I mean, yeah, the comments are stupid... but it's funny that over the years the majority of comments are racist as hell towards blacks, but the one time it's anti-cop/anti-white.... it get's it's own thread. Where was this thread for the last ten years?

:icon_lol:

The fact you take youtube comments to heart says a lot. It's always been a clusterfuck.

I thought everyone knew this by now.

Youtube has some of the most incendiary comment sections anywhere. The asshats on cop block are almost as bad. Fuck em, I hope they all get fire ant enemas.

Another Brilliant Post. I'm going to try using a fire ant enema on my enemies.

No discussion should ever be based off of YouTube comments. I intentionally avoid them because they leave such a bleak and despicable impression of humanity.

There's two internet communities you should avoid if you find yourself being disgusted by the human race: youtube and world of warcraft.

Back