Comments on Youtube video of memorial for two slain NYPD

There's two internet communities you should avoid if you find yourself being disgusted by the human race: youtube and world of warcraft.

I, clackbunt am not the GM of Naga stole my bike.

I want to preface this. First of all, I'm sure liberals will come in here screaming about Cliven Bundy. I don't care for the guy and he should have paid his taxes.

Second, I'm sure there are endless videos on YouTube of white people and other races saying negative things about each other (actually was watching videos today of the 1979 between Vietnam and China, every other comment was some sort of insult against each culture).

I'm not here to say anything bad about African Americans, just thought I would get some insight as to what people really feel when they see comments like these.

I just couldn't believe that so many people were cheering the murder of two police officers (Wenjian Liu actually just got married three months ago).

Anyways, I'll let you read the comments and make up your own mind.

Video:

Here are some of the comments that were posted by African Americans:

Apparently the US nuked itself at Pearl Harbor:

This guy is fighting hard for blacks to re-segregate (he's not some white racist, he's black):

While you picked this particular case to highlight the racial antagonism on YouTube, it is fairly common on YouTube to see racially motivated comments, even when the video has nothing to do with any sort of racial issue, and the vast majority of comments (in my observation) are anti Black. If the video is of MidEast conflict it is full of comments against Muslims and the flip side where Americans are portrayed as aggressors, invaders and imperialists.

When I see videos on Donks or cars with big rims, there is guaranteed to be comments about "n#$$#r rims' and Blacks. I don't notice the same invective when the video is of an automotive subculture that is predominantly White.

A documentary about Blacks gangs is chock full of anti Black comments but the documentary on 1% biker gangs does not elicit remotely similar anti White racial comments.

YouTube is a Trolls playground for any video about current events or history.

Youtube has some of the most incendiary comment sections anywhere. The asshats on cop block are almost as bad. Fuck em, I hope they all get fire ant enemas.

Admit it you are 1 of those Americans who agreed with rectal feeding of terrorists :icon_chee

I, clackbunt am not the GM of Naga stole my bike.

I heard they recently changed The Nicker to The Blackrock Slicer. When I played that game, that item was constantly being linked in trade chat to make silly racial jokes.

lol @ the comment thinking Pearl Harbor is in Japan

Frankly, I am far more irritated by sherdog police fangirls. I cannot think of a single incident in my lifetime when a cop or cops assisted me in any way.

They are there when you don't need them, and they're never there when you do.

Yeah, guess I'm depressed that I didn't see any people cheering for the murder of police when I lived in Japan and South Korea. It's totally normal for a group of people to cheer for cop killers, right?

On YT, such things are not uncommon.

It always made me laugh how the same people who call ALL cops racist & say 'fuck da police' get so angry when you generalize all blacks in a negative way.
Being "black" isn't voluntary and carries with it no oaths, inherent beliefs, or duty. Being a police officer, or a member of a political party or other ideological group, does. That's why racism is insane but disliking people in specific other groups can make sense. (for example, NAMBLA)

Of all the comments sections I have ever seen, Youtube is far and away the worst. It is rare to see a video without seeing some kind of comment filled with hate, racism or ignorance. I think more rational people just avoid wasting time arguing with stupid people on Youtube videos anyways.

Hmmmm, the internet is full of idiots, how surprising.

Seriously it's just mostly trolling without any sense of literacy or class about it.

Reminds me of Family Guy. "Comments on youtube ranged from sympathy to racist comments directed as others that chose to comment"

Back