Comments on Youtube video of memorial for two slain NYPD

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by trojansc82, Jan 2, 2015.

1. trojansc82

trojansc82 Purple Belt

I want to preface this. First of all, I'm sure liberals will come in here screaming about Cliven Bundy. I don't care for the guy and he should have paid his taxes.

Second, I'm sure there are endless videos on YouTube of white people and other races saying negative things about each other (actually was watching videos today of the 1979 between Vietnam and China, every other comment was some sort of insult against each culture).

I'm not here to say anything bad about African Americans, just thought I would get some insight as to what people really feel when they see comments like these.

I just couldn't believe that so many people were cheering the murder of two police officers (Wenjian Liu actually just got married three months ago).

Anyways, I'll let you read the comments and make up your own mind.

Video:

[YT]Cgzva644L4U[/YT]

Here are some of the comments that were posted by African Americans:

Apparently the US nuked itself at Pearl Harbor:

This guy is fighting hard for blacks to re-segregate (he's not some white racist, he's black):

Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  2. KILL KILL

KILL KILL Gold Belt

Not surprising. Dumb people watch a lot of YouTube.

3. oldshadow

oldshadow Steel Belt

You can't fix stupid, the only way to cure it is to kill it.

Which will happen to most of those making those comments or at best they will end spending their life in prison.

4. nhbbear

nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Youtube has some of the most incendiary comment sections anywhere. The asshats on cop block are almost as bad. Fuck em, I hope they all get fire ant enemas.

5. irish_thug

irish_thug Meme Mod Staff Member Senior Moderator

Fire ant enema. That is creativity.

6. LogicalInsanity

LogicalInsanity Free RR! Belt

This doesn't surprise me...especially after reading the comments of the dashboard cam of that one cop getting shot, screaming in pain...and then after being shot again in the head he wheezes and makes terrible dying noises...

I forget the officers name but it's that one vid of the guy being pulled over who Starts dancing and then retrieves a rifle from his car..

Terrible terrible video. Terrible comments on YouTube...doesnt YouTube have mods?

7. Palaina10

Palaina10 Yellow Belt

Youtube comments are terrible and I wouldn't take them seriously at all. There are tons of extreme comments from every side.

8. nhbbear

nhbbear Duty Belt

It was that, or an electric eel catheter

9. irish_thug

irish_thug Meme Mod Staff Member Senior Moderator

Both equally thought provoking.

10. ProBoxingInsidr

ProBoxingInsidr Silver Belt

i think its terrible that people celebrate it. chances are they were not good cops. that doesnt mean they deserve to die. i also hate it, however, when people act as if the death of a cop is any more sad than it is when anyone else dies. it isnt.

i saw nhbbear mention cop block. those people are idiots. there is so much ammunaition out there to easily show how horrible cops are. yet those idiots go too far and actually hurt their own cause. thats the problem with this entire recent movement. the normal people stay in the background while the idiots are speaking for the silent masses

11. nhbbear

nhbbear Duty Belt

I will say that in the face of all this idiocy, it has been some time since I have seen this much positive support for police by the normal people. Our HQ was filled with so many cookie trays, food spreads, cards, and nice gestures. I was glad to be on day shift because so many people approached us and called to say they supported us. It balances out the idiots out there as evidenced by the OP and some posters on this board.

12. Wayweary

Wayweary Silver Belt

What still gets me is that far left liberals constantly say that there is no such thing as racist minorities or "reverse racism" as they call it. Fucking hell.

13. 7th

7th Silver Belt

well when those cops kill innocents, and other cops stand by and allow it, they are defining themselves as the enemy. Some people feel they are at war with this enemy because that enemy is a constant unpredictable threat to them. These guys on youtube are probably just trolling, but either way, there is cause and effect and the hostility of these people is only the effect of police behavior.

14. ProBoxingInsidr

well, it is true that most law abiding people have little interaction with cops. so therefore, they are easily misguided by people like fox news constantly saying what "heroes" cops are. today someonewas saying something along the lines of how could the citizens of new york treat their 9/11 heroes like that. that was 13 years ago. i would imagine well under half the cops were even on the force then.

anyway, most of the people supporting cops dont have to deal with them, so they really have no idea and just believe the propoganda

15. ProBoxingInsidr

i think that too. most of them are just trolling. however, i definitely can see why some consider cops as enemies. because i can GUARANTEE cops look at citizens as the enemy

16. Gus Fring

Gus Fring Brown Belt

There's a reason why cop supporters have minimal interactions with the police...

17. Like A Bas

Like A Bas Brown Belt

Show us the Tube where the black man touched You.

If you can't handle the existence of ignorant, hateful youtube comments in 2014, you're pretty much stuffed and fucked for this world.

18. Phisher

Phisher Silver Belt

Yeah, and I bet you'd be in full denial mode if anybody took a sampling of the thousands and thousands of racist Youtube comments directed at black people and claimed that they were any sort of accurate portrayal of the current state of racism and race relations.

This is one of the most idiotic threads that I've ever seen on this forum.

19. James Keith

James Keith Silver Belt

Youtube is full of kids trying to troll people.

20. KILL KILL

KILL KILL Gold Belt

It's 2015 silly pants