Comments on Youtube video of memorial for two slain NYPD

trojansc82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I want to preface this. First of all, I'm sure liberals will come in here screaming about Cliven Bundy. I don't care for the guy and he should have paid his taxes.

Second, I'm sure there are endless videos on YouTube of white people and other races saying negative things about each other (actually was watching videos today of the 1979 between Vietnam and China, every other comment was some sort of insult against each culture).

I'm not here to say anything bad about African Americans, just thought I would get some insight as to what people really feel when they see comments like these.

I just couldn't believe that so many people were cheering the murder of two police officers (Wenjian Liu actually just got married three months ago).

Anyways, I'll let you read the comments and make up your own mind.

Video:

[YT]Cgzva644L4U[/YT]

Here are some of the comments that were posted by African Americans:

Justice was served. This is what I call a revolution! Simple negros think marching and laying on the ground will bring upon revolution are ignorant. There is no such thing as a 'blood-less revolution'. All revolutions start and end with bloodshed. That is why TMH will plead with the sword.

BLACKS NEED TO STOP WITH THAT NON VIOLENCE BULLSHIT. WHITES GAINED EVERYTHING BY KILLING, RAPING, AND SAVAGING. THEY DID GENOCIDE, SLAVERY, ATOMIC BOMB, AND OTHER SHIT. THIS KUMBAYAH SHIT AIN'T WORKING.

Apparently the US nuked itself at Pearl Harbor:

NO YOU JACKASS. STOP DIVERTING. YOU DIDN'T READ MY COMMENT YOU FUCKING RACIST. I SAID TO OTHER RACES DUMB FUCK NOT THEIR OWN. WHITES GENOCIDE THE NATIVES. WHITES ENSLAVE BLACKS. WHITES NUKED PEARL HABOR IN JAPAN. WHITES USE HISPANICS FOR CHEAP LABOR. WHITES HAD THE CHINESES EXCLUSION ACT, JIM CROWS, SEGREGATION. WHITES KILLED MUSLIMS AFTER 9/11 ACCUSATIONS.MANY MORE THAT FUCKED WITH EVERY SINGLE RACE AND CULTURE. WHITES TOOK MUSIC FROM BLACKS. TOOK INVENTIONS FROM MINORITIES, AND IMMIGRANTS. BLACKS ONLY FUCKED WITH BLACKS NOT OTHER RACES DIPSHIT. REREAD MY COMMENT BITCH.

Fuck the police. They all the same cause the so called good cops stand by when they bad do evil. This is gonna cause a ripple effect; there are gonna be more cats sneaking up on police in squad cars and then unloading the clip into them. Watch. Watch!

This guy is fighting hard for blacks to re-segregate (he's not some white racist, he's black):

I don't know where you get this gangster culture from? If anybody knows what's up it's me. They're not taught about how to create their own, how racist and cold the society will be, and self education. Blacks have been taught this lie about multiculturalism. Blacks learn later on that other groups hate them and are their enemies. Blacks need to know to look out for themselves; no Latinos, no whites, no Asians, Jewish people, no Arabs, none. They all stay out. These groups will use blacks like the Irish and Jewish did.

If you do the study the people who get welfare and affirmative action the most are white women. They get like 65 to 70 of welfare and affirmative action. It's funny I never hear you all mention this. So since they get most of it then the white family benefits the most from it. you all never mention Asians, Hispanics, gays and others who get it. You too stupid to see.

I still know where you get this things thinking blacks want to be close to you. I don't see blacks trying to be close to whites. That's just me. Unless it's your huge ego you can't control.

Yea fuck the police especially the nypd, rip(rot in piss) to the dead cops.

Last edited:
Not surprising. Dumb people watch a lot of YouTube.

You can't fix stupid, the only way to cure it is to kill it.

Which will happen to most of those making those comments or at best they will end spending their life in prison.

Youtube has some of the most incendiary comment sections anywhere. The asshats on cop block are almost as bad. Fuck em, I hope they all get fire ant enemas.

Fire ant enema. That is creativity.

This doesn't surprise me...especially after reading the comments of the dashboard cam of that one cop getting shot, screaming in pain...and then after being shot again in the head he wheezes and makes terrible dying noises...

I forget the officers name but it's that one vid of the guy being pulled over who Starts dancing and then retrieves a rifle from his car..

Terrible terrible video. Terrible comments on YouTube...doesnt YouTube have mods?

Youtube comments are terrible and I wouldn't take them seriously at all. There are tons of extreme comments from every side.

i think its terrible that people celebrate it. chances are they were not good cops. that doesnt mean they deserve to die. i also hate it, however, when people act as if the death of a cop is any more sad than it is when anyone else dies. it isnt.

i saw nhbbear mention cop block. those people are idiots. there is so much ammunaition out there to easily show how horrible cops are. yet those idiots go too far and actually hurt their own cause. thats the problem with this entire recent movement. the normal people stay in the background while the idiots are speaking for the silent masses

I will say that in the face of all this idiocy, it has been some time since I have seen this much positive support for police by the normal people. Our HQ was filled with so many cookie trays, food spreads, cards, and nice gestures. I was glad to be on day shift because so many people approached us and called to say they supported us. It balances out the idiots out there as evidenced by the OP and some posters on this board.

What still gets me is that far left liberals constantly say that there is no such thing as racist minorities or "reverse racism" as they call it. Fucking hell.

well when those cops kill innocents, and other cops stand by and allow it, they are defining themselves as the enemy. Some people feel they are at war with this enemy because that enemy is a constant unpredictable threat to them. These guys on youtube are probably just trolling, but either way, there is cause and effect and the hostility of these people is only the effect of police behavior.

I will say that in the face of all this idiocy, it has been some time since I have seen this much positive support for police by the normal people. Our HQ was filled with so many cookie trays, food spreads, cards, and nice gestures. I was glad to be on day shift because so many people approached us and called to say they supported us. It balances out the idiots out there as evidenced by the OP and some posters on this board.

well, it is true that most law abiding people have little interaction with cops. so therefore, they are easily misguided by people like fox news constantly saying what "heroes" cops are. today someonewas saying something along the lines of how could the citizens of new york treat their 9/11 heroes like that. that was 13 years ago. i would imagine well under half the cops were even on the force then.

anyway, most of the people supporting cops dont have to deal with them, so they really have no idea and just believe the propoganda

well when those cops kill innocents, and other cops stand by and allow it, they are defining themselves as the enemy. Some people feel they are at war with this enemy because that enemy is a constant unpredictable threat to them. These guys on youtube are probably just trolling, but either way, there is cause and effect and the hostility of these people is only the effect of police behavior.

i think that too. most of them are just trolling. however, i definitely can see why some consider cops as enemies. because i can GUARANTEE cops look at citizens as the enemy

There's a reason why cop supporters have minimal interactions with the police...

Show us the Tube where the black man touched You.

If you can't handle the existence of ignorant, hateful youtube comments in 2014, you're pretty much stuffed and fucked for this world.

I'm not here to say anything bad about African Americans, just thought I would get some insight as to what people really feel when they see comments like these.

Yeah, and I bet you'd be in full denial mode if anybody took a sampling of the thousands and thousands of racist Youtube comments directed at black people and claimed that they were any sort of accurate portrayal of the current state of racism and race relations.

This is one of the most idiotic threads that I've ever seen on this forum.

Show us the Tube where the black man touched You.

If you can't handle the existence of ignorant, hateful youtube comments in 2014, you're pretty much stuffed and fucked for this world.

It's 2015 silly pants

Back