Comedian Brody Stevens dead. Apparent suicide

comedians in general tend to be rather emotionally disturbed while the ones that aren't tend to be rather narcissistic.

It's crazy to think of all the comedians, celebrities or people we think live perfect lives go through depression right in front of our eyes and we can't even see it most of the time. R.I.P.

I wouldn't be surprised that if in 10 years some big scandal surrounded Dave Harvey as some sort of sociopath.

I dont know if any of you guys saw his TV show on comedy central not to long ago but the guy was obviously a bit off.

No idea who this was...?

I dont know if any of you guys saw his TV show on comedy central not to long ago but the guy was obviously a bit off.

If you're going to go bald he had the perfect head shape for it, but the length of that girls face is triggering me.

RIP.

Apparently comedians and creative types have a high chance of being manic-depressives.

Watching a bunch of yt stuff with him in it. This is hilarious.

RIP.

Apparently comedians and creative types have a high chance of being manic-depressives.
Came to say pretty much the same thing. It really is too bad that people who bring that much entertainment to people fell so much pain.

RIP. sometimes the pain can feel never ending, but things can ALWAYS change sherbros. NEVER give up, even if you have nothing left to give, hold out for one more day

Back