Colton Smith might drop to lightweight, good opponents?

All this talk of Colton Smoth reminded me of my favorite post in sherdog history. The first reply to this thread is amazing

Colton Smoth moght drop to loghtwoght, good oppononts?

Woll_Smoth_original.jpg

This should be on every page

I read yesterday on MMAJunkie that Colton Smith was considering the drop to lightweight.

I know a lot of people bashed his fight style but who do you think would be a good opponent at lightweight?

Personally I'd like to see;

Lightweight:
Colton Smith vs Abel Trujilo
Colton Smith vs Tim Means
Colton Smith vs Rafaello Oliveira

If he decides to stay at Welterweight I'd love to see

Colton Smith vs Rustam Khabilov

What about you guys?

JDS vs Colton "hypocrite" Smith

Cain Velasquez vs Colton "hypocrite" Smith

A team of violent criminals, armed with nail covered 2 by 4s, that have been bathed in human excrement vs Colton "hypocrite" Smith

I thought this guy got cut. I couldn't stand him. If I recall, he kept saying MMA is easy compared to his service in the military, and then he lost over and over again. On top of that, he fake glove tapped someone and went for a takedown. I hope I'm remembering correctly.

Hated that guy. "I'm a marine man", yeah we Fuckin know.

Was awesome when Whittaker beat the shit out him.

Doesnt sound like theres much love for the Jesus loving Colton Team America Smith? Just remember "Fighting in the cage is easy"... compared to invading a foreign country for their resources ;)

Is everyone in Britain this stupid? There are a lot of valid arguments against the US-UK invasion of Iraq, but the idea that we invaded for their resources is not one of them. They don't have anything we need, and no , neither the US nor UK took their oil.

If you want to elaborate on your foolishness, please start a thread in the War Room and pm the link to me.

I didn't know this guy was still in the UFC.

But this is supposed to be easy he should move up

I guess Welterweight was too easy for him. Not even worth making at title run.

Back