Colton Smith might drop to lightweight, good opponents?

Doesn't matter, anyone with vaguely good wrestling or TDD.

He's not a BRILLIANT wrestler, just an effective and persistent one.

He also has no submission skills, regardless of what he might say. He's a wrestler who occasionally makes it look like he's attempting a RNC, to keep the fight where it is. He either can't complete a RNC to save his life, or the attempts are for show.

Also, can Rogan stop calling him by his full name during a fight? He must have said "Colton Smith" over 50 times during that final.

Colton Smoth moght drop to loghtwoght, good oppononts?

Woll_Smoth_original.jpg

LOL:icon_lol:

WTF is this?

Colton Smoth moght drop to loghtwoght, good oppononts?

Woll_Smoth_original.jpg

this killed me.

he seems like a small welterweight. i would like to see him fight another wrestler or a jujitsu guy and see how he does then. i believe he's just a one trick pony who will soon annoy fans with his pressure wrestler style.

goonies_sloth.jpg

This is all i see when i look at Colton "Sloth" Smith.

He is certainly good at hugging men, not sure how that makes him a good fighter though

I wouldn't mind seeing Trujilo savage him.

Oh, snap. Great shout.

Also, Smith teaches troops this fighting style?

What the fuck use would that be in the middle of a warzone?!

Confronted by enemy soldier, gunfire going off all around you.....this is it, life or death......you've both got no ammo left, it's time to fight to the death....

Hit a double-leg, secure back-control and fish for RNC's for 15mins. Yeah, that's some effective combat training, Sergeant Smith!

He's basically Charlie brenneman light. Give him Trujillo and see how he does against someone who knows how to deal with a human blanket.

Doesnt sound like theres much love for the Jesus loving Colton Team America Smith? Just remember "Fighting in the cage is easy"... compared to invading a foreign country for their resources ;)

Back