College Humor: Ronda Rousey Vs. Everything

Rogan and the pinnacle of human existence bit was funny, and I chuckled at the "God is dead and Ronda Rousey killed him"

Why? With Hannable Burress just made a joke about it too. Then Segwayed into the next joke with "now here's more news we won't cave about in 3 days"

Maybe the joke flew over your head. Do you really think the video is suppose to be rolling on your floor laughing...

The joke is directed towards the UFC insane amount of bullshit they spew about Rousey.

Woah, you are right. I just got it. Man, that joke is deep.
*cut to real life* nope, sorry, I understood the joke it just wasn't funny at all to the majority of us.

Premise had potential, but it the lazy animation and poor development squandered it. Thumbs down.

Not funny at all but it is interesting in how it illustrates what a cultural phenomena she's become

Whenever I'm on youtube and I click on a video with a chick with big boobs, it's always this dumb college humor channel. Just for that, I wont give them my view. So it's not even because Ronda Rousey is the worse champion in the history of the UFC and a false fighter.

Didn't really think it was funny and the voice acting is subpar. That's CH for ya.

collegehumor is still around????

I haven't heard anything from that site in years.

95% of CH is absolute trash, this is no exception.

If she won tennis match against brick wall, or wormholed herself to UFC 1 and came back with both of Gracies arms I would laugh.
but not at that.

Back