College Humor: Ronda Rousey Vs. Everything

that was pure shit.

CH was funny in late 99 early 2000's ...for a little bit ....just a little bit.

Wow almost everyone in this thread sounds so bitter. It's a silly video and worth a chuckle.

A chuckle? At what? There was absolutely nothing humorous in that video.

Is there anything Rousey can't do?? Oh... my... gosh... she is eating a sandwich!!

Woah, just when I thought Rousey was done, she is looking across the room at the TV! Unbelievable!!

Approximately the same level of humor

Just about as ridiculous, as what Rogan said in real life. Therefore, funny.

So I browsed the first page and didn't see any threads, if it's a repeat I'm sorry.

College Humor just made a video on Ronda Rousey, they also just about shit on all mma fans and the UFC.

[YT]uosqx1OuRK0[/YT]

I lol'd

If anything, it shits on how over the top the UFC and Rogan are about Rousey.

So I browsed the first page and didn't see any threads, if it's a repeat I'm sorry.

College Humor just made a video on Ronda Rousey, they also just about shit on all mma fans and the UFC.

[YT]uosqx1OuRK0[/YT]

You are dumb.

That would have been awesome.........if it was funny in any way.........at all...........

That was horrible.......

Wow that was pretty bad. I used to like CH, I wonder if they got worse or I just outgrew them or some combination of the two.

30 second ad attached to the video.... no thanks, did not watch.

College humor sucks, it's like they try too hard to go over the top without any real punchline. any jokes at all quickly are the equivalent to beating a dead horse

I get that they are making fun of the overblown hype of Rousey but it's just not funny and could have been done much better.

Back