College Humor: Ronda Rousey Vs. Everything

The "her hand speed is incredible" reference made me smile. Other than that, meh.

Wow almost everyone in this thread sounds so bitter. It's a silly video and worth a chuckle.

mouthbreathers around here are mad at anything that promotes ronda

you damn right they are bitter Ronda Rousey success was the worst thing to happen to woman haters who liked mma when it was exclusively male

Tried very hard to laugh but couldn't even smile

mouthbreathers around here are mad at anything that promotes ronda

you damn right they are bitter Ronda Rousey success was the worst thing to happen to woman haters who liked mma when it was exclusively male

keep telling yourself thats the issue. It's not and you know it. I fully support WMMA but
1. this video is not funny. Even if I liked Ronda, this video is not funny. It just isnt.

2. Most of us who dislike Ronda don't dislike her because "MMA is not exlusively male". That is you constructing a cop out because you don't wanna deal with the fact that we dislike her because of HER... because she has an abrasive personality. We dislike her for most of the same reasons that many of us dislike Bones, and yet the Bones fans say "its because you are racist". Deal with it, some people don't like arrogance.

Cute video. Would have been pretty funny if the actors had more enthusiasm.

Back