College Humor: Ronda Rousey Vs. Everything

That would have been awesome.........if it was funny in any way.........at all...........

That was horrible.......

I agree college humour has been going down hill hard

I really wanted it to be funny. It wasn't.

The funniest part was international passport, I never knew something like that existed. Is it an American thing?

Lol@ butthurt Rousey fans.

Video showcases Rogan and Goldie's stiffy for Rousey very well.

A chuckle? At what? There was absolutely nothing humorous in that video.

Is there anything Rousey can't do?? Oh... my... gosh... she is eating a sandwich!!

Woah, just when I thought Rousey was done, she is looking across the room at the TV! Unbelievable!!

Approximately the same level of humor

Maybe the joke flew over your head. Do you really think the video is suppose to be rolling on your floor laughing...

The joke is directed towards the UFC insane amount of bullshit they spew about Rousey.

Maybe the joke flew over your head. Do you really think the video is suppose to be rolling on your floor laughing...

The joke is directed towards the UFC insane amount of bullshit they spew about Rousey.

Oh we get the joke, it just wasn't funny. Not even smile worthy.

I felt the ending was funny... because I'm not a joyless sherdogger waiting to hate the next thing I see.

It shit on UFC
But it was

Funny

Was pretty funny, had a good laugh at the end. Crowd joke was probably the worst part of the whole thing. Rest was funny though.

I appreciated how Goldberg kept giving exact statistics while Rogan gushed, since that's how they actually do it, and the kids with identical expressions made me chuckle.

So I browsed the first page and didn't see any threads, if it's a repeat I'm sorry.

College Humor just made a video on Ronda Rousey, they also just about shit on all mma fans and the UFC.

[YT]uosqx1OuRK0[/YT]

It doesn't shit on MMA fans. It shits on Ronda and WMMA fans saying that they are basically bitter lesbo feminists and that Ronda is being overhyped over nothing.

Lol@ butthurt Rousey fans.

Video showcases Rogan and Goldie's stiffy for Rousey very well.

Reading too deep into it. That's not the commentary that *College Humor* is going for.

The "joke" was that Ronda finishes thing very, very quickly, even things that usually take very, very long.

Edit: didn't watch till the end, though. unbearable.

I guess you see what ever you're looking for in this video.

If you think MMA fans are dumb, they are. If you think Rogan and Goldy are shills, that's their job. If you're sick of all this chick empowerment stuff that's flying around, you're not alone. Now let's all hold hands and sing kum-ba-ya.

Great vid.
I thought the way Joe Rogan was talking about the fight afterwards was kind of over the top.
Dont get why she should get so much more recognition than all the talented male fighters, I mean I understand from a marketing perspective.
She is a good fighter, a great fighter, but not the best fighter in the world.
Best Female fighter probably yeah.

Back