Media Colby's controversial interview with Miesha Tate has been leaked

This was all Miesha's fault. It reminded me of Ariel interviewing Mayhem.

If Colby wanted to do his cringy trying too hard heel persona then don't start the interview by saying that it's all an act and he actually does nice things for people in the real world. Of course he's gonna dunk on that. Play along, for fuck sake.

Tate is as dumb as a box of rocks. She's in show business but doesn't realize it. It'd be like interviewing Tom Cruise and telling him that his movie was fake bullshit and he's not really a secret agent.

Leaked?<JagsKiddingMe>

Leaked requires it to be some sort of secret tape...This was aired to the public Live.

The interview was posted...not leaked, kid.<LynchWink>
Didn't Meisha try and bury it though? Couldn't find it anywhere.

Lol, I guess I am out of touch then because I haven't heard of a single person anywhere who's "trying to get the NFL shut down" even though you say there are tons. What would the process of trying to get the NFL shut down even look like?
I have no idea, I am only quoting what I have heard/read through multiple sources. I couldnt give a fuck less about people's patriotism.

I have no idea, I am only quoting what I have heard/read through multiple sources. I couldnt give a fuck less about people's patriotism.
Sounds like they weren't very good sources. Some people stopped buying tickets when a few players started protesting during games, and lefties who don't watch or play sports found redskins to be an "offensive" team name and tried to get it changed, but nobody was censored or shut down.

Women these days have gotten so used to men giving in to them that it's a genuine shock to the system when one actually shows some backbone, AKA "toxic masculinity".

True but I also blame tons of men for this. Weak thirsty men who white knight.

When I got in to crazy good shape and having various unique hair style and fashionable wardrobe I saw women treat me insanely different. I was considered scarce because I took care of my look. With it I could get away with saying stupid shit here and there. With it I had an opportunity to develop conversational skills because I understood that if I didn't develop social grace I was in for a rude awakening.

Of course this relates to miesha. Just like how i was put on a pedestal in my own way so has miesha. Like miesha I said some stupid shit but I also used self awareness to correct myself. Meanwhile miesha only escalates it and keeps pushing her luck because she thinks she is super special.

I used to have a dumbass boxing trainer who established him self as a very successful trainer for white collar workers and was making bank a month. But his dumbass ego got big and started sleeping with female students and he lost his business. I try not to hate on women bevause white knights but just like my former trainer he too God replaced by another boxing trainer just as good as him. that was his version of hitting the wall...

Colby got absolutely bodied in this. What a dope.

Tate is as dumb as a box of rocks. She's in show business but doesn't realize it. It'd be like interviewing Tom Cruise and telling him that his movie was fake bullshit and he's not really a secret agent.
I officially told Scientology about you.

Cliffs
This is America and you can have your opinion and I've mine which is fine but I feel disrespected so goodbye.

Colby bodied her pretty bad. The zinger about the record low ESPN ratings was a good one though.

Meisha doing everything she can not to leak those tears like she did her nudes.

Lol at the whiteknight, fucking dweeb.

Colby owned the entitled baby, loved it....

This was all Miesha's fault. It reminded me of Ariel interviewing Mayhem.

If Colby wanted to do his cringy trying too hard heel persona then don't start the interview by saying that it's all an act and he actually does nice things for people in the real world. Of course he's gonna dunk on that. Play along, for fuck sake.

Basically. And she says "I like fighters like GSP that are Sportsmen" The same GSP you whined about when he said he was NOT on board with Women's MMA?

You got a guy like Colby coming on the show, if it gets nasty, just stand up for yourself and have that back and forth. She did for a minute, and then basically says

"I am done with this interview, you just offended me as a person" LOL. Give me a break..

Probably by the same person who leaked Miesha's pics. Not that I'm complaining but the chafing has been an issue and I'm offended by that.

So that means, herself?

They should rename their show Fatboy and the THOT, now that Colby has made it great again.
I literally Lmfao, what a great name!

Anyone who believes the Miesha nudes were hacked from her phone and leaked also believes than Epstein actually committed suicide. It's time to separate the haves from the have-nots in terms of critical thinking.
This

iu

Ronda claims that Miesha is fake through and through, hence not shaking her hand. I thought it was bad sport on her part but I finally heard the audio of the Colby/Miesha debate and Colby has a point. She was cool with him but I remember many articles of her talking shit and being uppity about it.
She bashes people about not having class meanwhile she leaves her long time boyfriend to get knocked up by some thug level fighter just to only get dumped. Yet I have noticed her going after guys like Khabib saying he should keep his opinion to himself when someone ASKED him about women in MMA.
I went in to this looking to shit on Colby but when you look back at all the sound bites and all the archives of her sharing her personality and thoughts on others as well as how she carries herself in life, it makes you become more sympathetic towards Ronda.
Now that Ronda has moved on, was there anyone else she disliked as much as Miesha when she was in MMA?

EDIT:

She was saying how she doesn't like Colby's trash talking. Fact of the matter is, a news reporter should report the news and not righteously scold people about the way they act. She was unable to be an unbiased professional by being sanctimonious with her thoughts of Colby despite being knocked up by a thug while around the time dumping her long time boyfriend.
Her real life adultery is far worse than Colby's silly trash talking.
Audio:

I’ve been saying this for long, Ronda might be nuts and has speech issues, but she was always honest, and Tate was the passive aggressive b*tch that everyone hates on the mma world; but she’s so popular (bc of her assets) that only a few of them dares to call her as she really is.

Wow I’ve read the transcripts from other threads but listening to the leaked video he actually threw in ‘she cheated on Bryan Caraway’ at the end right before he got cut off lol
Which leads to think he hit the nail...
<[analyzed}>

lol Colby knew he was going to get cut off so he had to say Miesha was cheating on bryan caraway at the end there.

Only retarded Trump supporters (Colby’s incel fanbase) are going to think this is cool or funny or whatever.

Tate did her job. Colby replied like the classless dumbass he is. Great burn by the other DJ at the end. Lowest rated ESPN event EVER is one headlined by this vanilla goofshake. You know little Colby threw a tantrum when he hung up the phone.

Only retarded Trump supporters (Colby’s incel fanbase) are going to think this is cool or funny or whatever.

Tate did her job. Colby replied like the classless dumbass he is. Great burn by the other DJ at the end. Lowest rated ESPN event EVER is one headlined by this vanilla goofshake. You know little Colby threw a tantrum when he hung up the phone.
Racism?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back