Media Colby's controversial interview with Miesha Tate has been leaked

I'm fairly certain he was agreeing that her nudes were put out by her on purpose...

Oh was he? Damn, well at least they weren't very good insults I lobbed against him. My apologies to him. Unfortunately he may reply heatedly.

I like Khabib as a fighter, but he says some, dumb caveman shit. He comes from a different culture, so I dont judge him on it, but it's retarded to expect other people to not have opinions on the opinions he's publicly stating

Says he doesn't judge, while clearly judging. <45>

Also, I know exactly what you meant with the right and wrong thing. You're always right, and anyone who disagrees with you is always wrong. Just own it already.

Miesha's not going to suddenly show up at your door begging for you to bang her because you defended her on Sherdog, you know.

I don't know what to say, these women are actresses tv personality. They were well known in their heyday when said what they said which is a million times worse than Khabib's comment about women in MMA.

Khabib was asked a question and he responded the way he did which was offensive but he was asked about it as oppose to just waking up one day and making a statement.
Lol why are you showing me some video of random women talking shit?
What does that have to do with what Tate said? Or what Khabib said?

You're trying to make it a women vs men argument, when it's not. It is Meisha Tate, former fighter, commenting on the comment of Khabib.
Khabib is entitled to his opinion. And people are entitled to comment on his opinions.
I dont see how you're trying to say that makes Tate fake.
I'm not even a fan of Tate and dont even think shes hot. This is just a silly hate thread.

Wasn't this shit on a podcast?

That isn't "News reporting" and someone breaking up with a long time boyfriend then getting knocked up by another dude has nothing to do with anything, especially when the subject is trash talk in MMA, lol.

Couples break up all the time and usually jump into a rebound relationship shortly after, shit happens, not to mention "adultery" requires the people to be married.

Sure, she might be a shitty person but what does her personal life have to do with her dislike of Colby's public persona and why should we give a fuck about something that is nobodies business but hers and Caraways?

Problem is that she is suppose to be an interviewer. Her job is to interview and report the news and not interject herself and what she has to say. If she was a professional she would stick to the questions and get his opinion on this and that.

Instead she went out of her way to let him know that she doesn't approve of his behavior. Her tone was very condescending and was going on and on about preferring GSP type fighters. Its a 10 minute interview and she laid in to him for few solid minutes as oppose to making few remarks and so he started calling her out.

Colby is an incel, if you agree with him you should look yourself in the mirror and try and think back at the moment your life went wrong.

I think all the Colby supporters on here are actually Colby...

Wasn't this shit on a podcast?

That isn't "News reporting" and someone breaking up with a long time boyfriend then getting knocked up by another dude has nothing to do with anything, especially when the subject is trash talk in MMA, lol.

Couples break up all the time and usually jump into a rebound relationship shortly after, shit happens, not to mention "adultery" requires the people to be married.

Sure, she might be a shitty person but what does her personal life have to do with her dislike of Colby's public persona and why should we give a fuck about something that is nobodies business but hers and Caraways?

It's the Law Of Attraction at work again. You call people out, you should expect to get called out in return. People can act like they're the moral authority on everything all they want, having free will and all, but other people also have the free will to call out their bullshit. Which is really all Colby did. He could've been MUCH nastier if he wanted.

Says he doesn't judge, while clearly judging. <45>

Also, I know exactly what you meant with the right and wrong thing. You're always right, and anyone who disagrees with you is always wrong. Just own it already.

Miesha's not going to suddenly show up at your door begging for you to bang her because you defended her on Sherdog, you know.
A white knight jab. How original.
So, you're just too dumb to actually have this conversation

and lol at me being the one incapable of admitting to being wrong.
I called you out for bringing up your completely unrelated , dumb political screed on women vs men and you got butthurt.
Incels gonna incel
<36>

One thing's for certain, I've more than made up for not seeing last night's card <45>Even *I* didn't expect to be posting this much, but apparently I'm a heat magnet tonight. :cool: Thanks to everyone for replying, quoting, liking, etc. even the ones disagreeing with me :) I don't "hate" anybody, I just feel morally obligated to speak out against and oppose the greatest attempt at worldwide tyranny humanity has ever experienced any way I can. Lord knows I can't do it on social media since big tech's decided to go full fascist.

Lol why are you showing me some video of random women talking shit?
What does that have to do with what Tate said? Or what Khabib said?

You're trying to make it a women vs men argument, when it's not. It is Meisha Tate, former fighter, commenting on the comment of Khabib.
Khabib is entitled to his opinion. And people are entitled to comment on his opinions.
I dont see how you're trying to say that makes Tate fake.
I'm not even a fan of Tate and dont even think shes hot. This is just a silly hate thread.

The conversation snowballed to that video. My point was that Miesha wants to act superior whenever she can, be it trying to emasculate others because she feels the need to be bossy or just a lousy person because of her insecurities which she projects on to others.

I was using Khabib as an example. Perhaps I should have used a different example like with Conor or Jon Jones. She goes after them as well. Gets upset that he gets special treatment when flying despite not realizing this is the business of price fighting and is always being uppity with Jon Jones as if she is a saint.

This is not about sexism you are right, its about Miesha acting above it all.

I just realized something: Ronda and Colby would be perfect for each other. She hates Trump but eh wives have to get over things like that. They should dump whoever they're with now (yes I know Rousey's married to Browne).

Problem is that she is suppose to be an interviewer. Her job is to interview and report the news and not interject herself and what she has to say. If she was a professional she would stick to the questions and get his opinion on this and that.

Instead she went out of her way to let him know that she doesn't approve of his behavior. Her tone was very condescending and was going on and on about preferring GSP type fighters. Its a 10 minute interview and she laid in to him for few solid minutes as oppose to making few remarks and so he started calling her out.
Fair enough but a podcast format is opinion based by nature and not a formal interview platform.

If this was a post fight interview it would be different but it's her podcast which solely exists for her to offer her opinions.

A white knight jab. How original.
So, you're just too dumb to actually have this conversation

and lol at me being the one incapable of admitting to being wrong.
I called you out for bringing up your completely unrelated , dumb political screed on women vs men and you got butthurt.
Incels gonna incel
<36>

If I'm too dumb to have this conversation, what does it say about you for continuing to have it? <45>:p

Also, I made you start name-calling so I win :cool: Incel??? Really??? At least be original about it :rolleyes:

But it was nice talking to you. Seriously. It keeps people engaged and gets me more likes so it's all good :) But at some point soon I really have to go to bed. Probably should've done it already. Oh well.

I don't give a shit about Colby but i would've never heard of this shitty podcast were it not for this so they should be grateful this is the highest ratings they'll ever have. I'm with Cringeton on this one.

It's the Law Of Attraction at work again. You call people out, you should expect to get called out in return. People can act like they're the moral authority on everything all they want, having free will and all, but other people also have the free will to call out their bullshit. Which is really all Colby did. He could've been MUCH nastier if he wanted.
I don't disagree, my only point is this is a podcast, not a formal interview and the podcast solely exists as a platform for her to voice her opinion.

Fair enough but a podcast format is opinion based by nature and not a formal interview platform.

If this was a post fight interview it would be different but it's her podcast which solely exists for her to offer her opinions.

But then again if she keeps banning people/running them off, there's no podcast. It's just her talking to herself. Can't see her making any money from it that way.

So many far left supporters owe their entire careers/living to Trump it's ridiculous. If he doesn't win last time or this time they all might as well be homeless. Seriously, how else are they even going to make money? Trump bashing is literally its own cottage industry.

For real. And paranoid Russian conspiracies the John Birch Society at the height of the Cold War wouldn't have dreamed of peddling because it would have made them a laughing stock.

“We are Americans”

I don’t wish to generalise, but why do Americans think free speech as a concept is only exclusive to America?

The conversation snowballed to that video. My point was that Miesha wants to act superior whenever she can, be it trying to emasculate others because she feels the need to be bossy or just a lousy person because of her insecurities which she projects on to others.

I was using Khabib as an example. Perhaps I should have used a different example like with Conor or Jon Jones. She goes after them as well. Gets upset that he gets special treatment when flying despite not realizing this is the business of price fighting and is always being uppity with Jon Jones as if she is a saint.

This is not about sexism you are right, its about Miesha acting above it all.
Lol Jones and Conor arent better examples, man. They're probably worse, if anything.

I actually like both of those guys , but I cant defend either of them. When you've failed multiple drug tests, had DUI where u hit a pregnant chick and ran, and then all of the shit with Conor, lol how does someone with a job where they talk about MMA not give their opinion? She's doing what a lot of people are already doing, and those people dont even have a talk show.

Just because she has a show where she interviews people doesnt mean she cant have an opinion. I dont know where you're thinking that has to be the case. She's not a news reporter.
One of the main reasons why she got the job she has is because of her personal experience as a fighter. Obviously she's going to be bringing that experience to her current gig.

Lol Jones and Conor arent better examples, man. They're probably worse, if anything.

I actually like both of those guys , but I cant defend either of them. When you've failed multiple drug tests, had DUI where u hit a pregnant chick and ran, and then all of the shit with Conor, lol how does someone with a job where they talk about MMA not give their opinion? She's doing what a lot of people are already doing, and those people dont even have a talk show.

Just because she has a show where she interviews people doesnt mean she cant have an opinion. I dont know where you're thinking that has to be the case. She's not a news reporter.
One of the main reasons why she got the job she has is because of her personal experience as a fighter. Obviously she's going to be bringing that experience to her current gig.

Fair enough on all counts. That being said she expressed her dismay with the way Colby conducts him self and he went after her.

What annoyed me was her saying how she didn't attack him and was acting all docile when Colby fired back.

The way I see it is that these people are combative type human beings. Colby may have went a bit hard but she was the first person to fire the first shot.

Nothing about that was even a big deal at all. Why is it a big deal? Because it’s a woman. Men are not allowed to talk down to women these days.

Yeah its a sad world when men are not allowed to talk down to women...
<Huh2>

Back