Media Colby's controversial interview with Miesha Tate has been leaked

Colby brought it up in passing and then moved on. It was that other guy who brought it back up (I think Miesha might have started crying off camera or done something else to indicate that remark hurt her feelings) specifically looking for a confrontation.
He slandered her. It was worth bringing back up. And he didn't move on from anything. He kept repeating the same shit and then contradicting himself. We're talking low IQ here.

He slandered her. It was worth bringing back up. And he didn't move on from anything. He kept repeating the same shit and then contradicting himself. We're talking low IQ here.
He was mad, triggered as they say

I am surprised Colby isn't more infamous than what he is, he has the perfect heel persona for 2019 and white guy who adores Trump wearing a MAGA hat that disrespects everyone, hates foreigners and objectifies women. By all accounts he should have a tonne of heat from the left even people who hate MMA yet he goes relatively unnoticed, it's like people look at him as a cringy try hard and brush it off lol
Why would anyone take him seriously though?
Hes a dude who has no standout talents so he goes with the easiest act he can pull off.
Being an entitled pos gringo steriotype.
Good for him, hope he gets all the $ he is after before someone does take him seriously in real life.

Colby really went off for no reason. It's like he got triggered when she called him out on being a nice guy and playing an act haha

Why would anyone take him seriously though?
Hes a dude who has no standout talents so he goes with the easiest act he can pull off.
Being an entitled pos gringo steriotype.
Good for him, hope he gets all the $ he is after before someone does take him seriously in real life.
It's not about taking him seriously it's about generating heat. No matter what he does no one seems to even care which is the worst thing ever for an entertainer. Even if a million people just hated him and paid to watch him lose it's a win because he is a heel but they don't, they just ignore him.

Colby acting like a autistic incel, mentioning the nudes and getting personal like that is beyond low class

meisha tries to categorize people all the time, colby is a totally different animal she has never known before, haha!

banning any ufc fighter from a radio show is the equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot. what a bunch of idiots.

Colby gives me a bad vibe. Like a really bad vibe. And attaching himself to the MAGA thing is desperate clout chasing and a really bad look for the ufc, which people already think is a bunch of white boys who drink beer.

Attaching himself to the MAGA "thing" is a great look for the UFC unless your echo chamber has demanded you toe the line.

iu

Covington's trash talk will get better and better and better, beware

Damn Miesha was shook, Colby went off on that girl.

Colby comes across as a high school nerd at 7:00 mark lol. Complaining a girl said he is disgusting.

I'm sure Miesha isn't the first chick to say Colby is disgusting.

I am surprised Colby isn't more infamous than what he is, he has the perfect heel persona for 2019 and white guy who adores Trump wearing a MAGA hat that disrespects everyone, hates foreigners and objectifies women. By all accounts he should have a tonne of heat from the left even people who hate MMA yet he goes relatively unnoticed, it's like people look at him as a cringy try hard and brush it off lol

Because everyone knows it's fake.

Looking at them nude pics as we speak/write.

That’s all.

<Gordonhat>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back