Media Colby's controversial interview with Miesha Tate has been leaked

You guys are all a bunch of fucking turncoat fence hoppers anyway.

Sherdog:Omg ronda didnt shake mieshas hand what a bitch,horrible person. Buu huuu huuuuuu

Miesha: geez your gimmick is lame,colby!

Sherdog:Omg miesha shut up! U suck. u always sucked! Your retired! We hate you!

Colby gives me a bad vibe. Like a really bad vibe. And attaching himself to the MAGA thing is desperate clout chasing and a really bad look for the ufc, which people already think is a bunch of white boys who drink beer.

Wow I’ve read the transcripts from other threads but listening to the leaked video he actually threw in ‘she cheated on Bryan Caraway’ at the end right before he got cut off lol

This is a scorpion and the frog situation.

They know exactly what Covington does and will do if they invite him to the show. And he did it. You can't be self-righteous when you know Colvington is going to be the way he is. He doesn't try to hide it.

Covington doesn't have the social intelligence of Sonnen to play a likable heel. Totally unnecessary to dig up something so personal.

I always got that fakeness vibe about Miesha. And that random dude is who brought up Colby's offhand remark about the pics and wanted to make a big deal about it, Colby briefly mentioned it and had moved on.
How many times do you think that fat neck bearded white knight jerked off to those pics hoping Tate would give him a little taste for saving her honor?

I always got that fakeness vibe about Miesha. .
I am not the one to call Colby a coward, I'd probly be the first to run to call the police, but the fact that he didn't engage with Werdum, when he threw the boomerang to his face or the fact that Colby didn't talk shit about Khabib when they were filmed in the same room by the UFC tells me that maybe, just maybe Colby is not that real... He talks like he is willing to die for his beliefs when he clearly isn't. So Miesha is fake, but so is Colby

Fair enough on all counts. That being said she expressed her dismay with the way Colby conducts him self and he went after her.

What annoyed me was her saying how she didn't attack him and was acting all docile when Colby fired back.

The way I see it is that these people are combative type human beings. Colby may have went a bit hard but she was the first person to fire the first shot.

Women these days have gotten so used to men giving in to them that it's a genuine shock to the system when one actually shows some backbone, AKA "toxic masculinity".

Wow thats so hard to do. What an impressive achievement.

Yeah, he hardly said anything and Miesha just started going on forever about it. They both should've realized they were getting played.

You really think Miesha would elbow her opponent in the back of the head? She dumped that douche for a reason.

If you read the article, you would have seen that Cat said they were both in on it and were both laughing at how mad Cat was getting over it.

And yeah, she dumped him like 4 or 5 years after that lol, smh

I am surprised Colby isn't more infamous than what he is, he has the perfect heel persona for 2019 and white guy who adores Trump wearing a MAGA hat that disrespects everyone, hates foreigners and objectifies women. By all accounts he should have a tonne of heat from the left even people who hate MMA yet he goes relatively unnoticed, it's like people look at him as a cringy try hard and brush it off lol
He needs a bigger push. The ufc are not behind him. Anything hes done so far is off his own back. With Conor they provided the platforms, the huge stages.
They might aswell run with it. People might pay to hopefully see his face smashed in.

You have clearly been living in a cave the past 20 years. And that's cool. You do you (and unlike Miesha I actually mean it). To be fair, there was a time when liberals really were all about free speech. Those people are now considered alt-right by the current far left.

But you're also actively ignoring the truth at this point. Just look at big tech and how they've decided to censor all non-far left opinion on all social media platforms, to the point where the government is actually having to step in and tell them to cut that shit out.

Just another case of free speech somehow applying only to one side.
1. Wanting the freedom to say whatever you feel like while censoring everyone else isn't exactly a new concept.

2. Doesn't really matter. What kind of chode listens Meisha Tate's podcast? Colby's annoying but it's not like banning people from their podcast is doing themselves any favors.

Congrats on making the dumbest post in a thread full of dumb posts. Nobody, and I mean nobody, wants censorship and hate speech laws more than conservatives, except maybe these guys, google, facebook, youtube, twitter, pretty much the entire progressive wing of the democrat party, colleges, all of Europe, Cuba, Venezuela, China. Other than that, it's those damn conservatives.

<36>
iu
Little out of touch with current events.
Tons of conservatives trying to get the NFL shutdown because of people kneeling during the national anthem, trying to get video games censored because they're apparently the cause for mass shootings, etc.
I'm not saying there's not a lot of extreme leftists who aren't the same, but for the most part it's conservative Christian's who lose their shit when anything remotely anti-patriotic or anti-religion is stated.

I'm assuming that one chick who literally screamed at the sky after Trump won last time killed herself before Trump ruined everyone's lives and singlehandedly destroyed humanity. Oh wait, none of that actually happened, never mind.

Hey man. You should have a little more sympathy. The screamer you reference says she doesn’t feel as safe now as she did 3 years ago.

I am surprised Colby isn't more infamous than what he is, he has the perfect heel persona for 2019 and white guy who adores Trump wearing a MAGA hat that disrespects everyone, hates foreigners and objectifies women. By all accounts he should have a tonne of heat from the left even people who hate MMA yet he goes relatively unnoticed, it's like people look at him as a cringy try hard and brush it off lol
Sometimes, amazingly in 2019, being a relentless douchebag DOESN'T always equal respect and admiration

I'm a bit surprised myself

Colby gives me a bad vibe. Like a really bad vibe. And attaching himself to the MAGA thing is desperate clout chasing and a really bad look for the ufc, which people already think is a bunch of white boys who drink beer.
I am offended by the term whiteboy and how you use it in a derogatory way. You sir, are part of the problem.

Yeah its a sad world when men are not allowed to talk down to women...
<Huh2>

She can stand up for herself. Which she did, and then ultimately did not.. Why was he banned? I have heard interviews like that with 2 men dozens of times. He and Bisping already went at it on live TV. You simply give shit back and that is all. No need for the extra drama and whining. She pulled the female I am offended card. Then her co-host pulled the White Knight card. Did you even listen to it?

Little out of touch with current events.
Tons of conservatives trying to get the NFL shutdown because of people kneeling during the national anthem, trying to get video games censored because they're apparently the cause for mass shootings, etc.
I'm not saying there's not a lot of extreme leftists who aren't the same, but for the most part it's conservative Christian's who lose their shit when anything remotely anti-patriotic or anti-religion is stated.
Lol, I guess I am out of touch then because I haven't heard of a single person anywhere who's "trying to get the NFL shut down" even though you say there are tons. What would the process of trying to get the NFL shut down even look like?

Back