News Colby taking nasty shots at Dustin .. "His family are swamp trash"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colby is just setting up a future fight incase Dustin beats Oliveira and becomes LW champ. Then, whether colby wins or loses against usman, he'll always have a nice high profile fight down at LW.

I believe you, I’m just sayin being lead on can drive someone to react like that, that’s all
I just wanted to be sure before I condemn him
I wasn't interested in talking to him. He had a big mob standing around the bar like they wondered into a space station. I just walked in front of them and asked my friend for a drink.

I wasn't interested in talking to him. He had a big mob standing around the bar like they wondered into a space station. I just walked in front of them and asked my friend for a drink.
Bro I’m just fucking with you
Sometimes when I drink tequila I like to ask asinine questions

They have to fight after that rant. Dustin wants a money fight so there it is.

Did it save his job and keep himself being talked about? Any publicity is good publicity. Do I agree? no but he has a job with the UFC and making damn good money. It’s still a gimmick. How the hell do people not see this? Do guys still think the Undertaker rose from the dead?

images
images

he's a disgusting snake even his best friend hates him today, stop making excuses.

do you see Khabib, Lyoto, GSP acting like a retarded idiot talking shit about other people family?! a good guy doesn't do that, you have to be a piece of Trash to do that.

Colby is a rotten human inside he always was, he STOLE money when he was at ATT.

images
images

he's a disgusting snake even his best friend hates him today, stop making excuses.

do you see Khabib, Lyoto, GSP acting like a retarded idiot talking shit about other people family?! a good guy doesn't do that, you have to be a piece of Trash to do that.

Colby is a rotten human inside he always was, he STOLE money when he was at ATT.
Did I ever say he was a good guy? I think he’s playing the heel to the fullest extent. Like him or hate him, he still has a job with the UFC because of it.

Some of you are silly. Colby is lame. Gimmick or not.

"ItS a GiMmIcK cAnT bElIeVe PeOpLe ArE fAlLiNg FoR iT"

Gimmicks get annoying, especially when you suck at trash talk most the time.

Calling everyone a virgin gets really boring, really fast.

Chael did it properly, dude was always hilarious and his schtick never got old. Always had new material.

Colby is a broken record most of the time.

Some of you are silly. Colby is lame. Gimmick or not.

"ItS a GiMmIcK cAnT bElIeVe PeOpLe ArE fAlLiNg FoR iT"

Gimmicks get annoying, especially when you suck at trash talk most the time.

Calling everyone a virgin gets really boring, really fast.

Chael did it properly, dude was always hilarious and his schtick never got old. Always had new material.

Colby is a broken record most of the time.

Chael's gimmick was trash and corny. He became super irrelevant after he got popped from his PED cocktail.

People actually believe Colby is being genuine, so his gimmick is working more than Chael's but both of their gimmicks appeal to gullible people.

So you did cut then?
You knew the bar tender, that doesn't mean that you can go ahead of others???
Or am I misunderstanding something?

Read his other comments. Dustin and his group were on their phones standing just off the bar, not talking to the bartenders.

To be fair I agree with Colby about the charity part. I always assume celebs and athletes are just doing it for tax write-offs, and probably find a way to launder the donations back to themselves.

Stupid assumption considering you have no actual details about how Dustin runs his charity.

Reactions: Isa
Did it save his job and keep himself being talked about? Any publicity is good publicity. Do I agree? no but he has a job with the UFC and making damn good money. It’s still a gimmick. How the hell do people not see this? Do guys still think the Undertaker rose from the dead?
You mean......He didn't rise from the dead?
<DontBelieve1>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back