News Colby taking nasty shots at Dustin .. "His family are swamp trash"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh snap

cute-blond-8-year-old-boy-makes-zany-face-picture-id168472313

READ BELOW: ( I DID MORE RESEARCH ON THIS COMMENT--MY ORIGINAL COMMENT IS TECHNICALLY INCORRECT BUT MY NEW COMMENT BELOW MAKES JUSTIN LOOK EVEN WORSE) His charity has 33% of expenses going to "overhead" according to https://www.charitynavigator.org/ein/824718778. That's a high percentage as far as charities go.

You be the judge of what his "expenses" are....

EDIT:
I looked up what "expenses meant". American Red Cross has a huge expense percentage in the 90's. But they were rated so highly by Charity Navigator. How could this be?? Well their program/expense ratio is also in the 90's. Aha! So expenses doesn't mean how much the Charity receives but the total cost of all expenses (which includes admistrative costs--which is what a charity would be paying to its CEO). So if the Red Cross is paying over 90 percent to the actual program expenses, it must be paying a very small percentage to its adminstrative cost. But Fight the Good Fight Percentage has total expenses at about 33 percent. Which means only 33% is being paid to charities and Dustin himself. SO EXPENSES DOESN'T MEAN "ADMINISTRATIVE COST" IT MEANS TOTAL EXPENSES INCLUDING WHAT HE CLAIMS HE'S GIVING TO POOR KIDS.

The rest of 66%??? Where is it? Only Dustin knows.

Last edited:
To be fair I agree with Colby about the charity part. I always assume celebs and athletes are just doing it for tax write-offs, and probably find a way to launder the donations back to themselves.
I know DP is a favorite on this site but I get the feeling he’s as fake as Colbys gimmick. I could be wrong but I’m not buying it.

images

grows up, matures and becomes a man, a child he is already 30 years old and still acts as if he were in school.

real man never talk about family of ANOTHER Men.

this piece of shit has no honor, dignity must never have a father to teach him honor.
This tired of all the maga trash trying HARD to give him a pass for his 14 year old trash talk cause that is what they are fucking pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back