News Colby taking nasty shots at Dustin .. "His family are swamp trash"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told me Fuck You when I ordered a drink because he thought I was cutting but I just knew the bartender. He was mugging me too.
How long ago was that? He seems like he had a big chip on his shoulder years ago, but seems pretty genuine and humble these days. You never know who these guys really are though.

I've actually met Dustin and his mother multiple times. Nicest people you'll ever meet. Classless comments from Colby, hope the Diamond shuts him up.

Cool man but how did you happen to meet his Mother "multiple times"? Ive met Rumble, but if i met his mother multiple times - id just think thats weird is all

So technically Dustin, off-camera is Colby on camera, and Colby, off-camera, is Doostin on camera
jenna-marbles-mind-blown.gif

Cool man but how did you happen to meet his Mother "multiple times"? Ive met Rumble, but if i met his mother multiple times - id just think thats weird is all
Use to train at Crazy Tim Creduers place "Gladiators" also Dustin does multiple meet and greets in Louisiana. His mom is super supportive of him and stays in Louisiana.

95% of the people who only hate Colby because he supports Trump.

Colby is an awesome fighter and nice dude. Met him in FL. He’s playing a gimmick and idiots and simps get triggered by it.
You are 100% right dude its a shame (about people hating him for his political beliefs). I don't dislike Colby, I just love the Diamond lol.

95% of the people who only hate Colby because he supports Trump.

Colby is an awesome fighter and nice dude. Met him in FL. He’s playing a gimmick and idiots and simps get triggered by it.
It’s like people really hating the actor that played Percy from the Green Mile. It’s not really him and an act. Colby’s gimmick saved his career. Bottom line is he’s tough as nails and can fight.

Dustin is one of my least favorite fighters in the UFC right now. Every time he opens his mouth I like him less and less. His fake nice guy persona is so bad that I was actually rooting for McGregor to beat him who I also don't like. At least McGregor is an asshole and he embraces it and doesn't try to be the good guy

Colby is overrated, his best and most recent opponent just lost to Jake Paul.

Dustin would expose him and his D2 wrestling

IMO 95% of anyone who fights for a living is into shady practices.....every single one. They also are not too intelligent and are easily taken advantage of by people who have an education and a fully functioning brain. I'm sure the money man behind his charity is the one funneling it into a random account and gives Dustin a tiny percentage of it. People who get punched and kicked in the face aren't to bright. Tyson, Holyfield, Shamrock, Mark Coleman, Tim Sylvia, and sadly Chuck etc. pissed through millions of dollars. Most are punch drunk and have a smooth talking person who will bilk them for everything. Look at all the old school pro wrestlers who still are wrestling into their 60s and going to any wrestling version of comic con they can to make a few hundred bucks. Really sad to think about. Everyone in their life treats them like a God and then proceed to milk them for everything they have until the well runs dry and then they are gone like a thief in the night.

Last edited:
So it appears that Colby knows himself he's not getting through Usman, otherwise he wouldn't be this interested in Dustin. I have no idea why people find Colby's shtick entertaining... must be a lot of immature pro wrasslin' fans here I guess.

According to Colby he and Dustin are the same size. Dustin just cuts more weight then he does. I actually believe him
Not sure I believe it. Colby looks more lean at 170 than Dustin does at 155

Some of the children on this site are seriously being fooled by Colby? The guy with the obvious and admitted fake persona? Grow up and quit being stupid.

Reactions: Isa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back