News Colby taking nasty shots at Dustin .. "His family are swamp trash"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Lmfaooo....
This will never get old. Dude got hit with a boomerang in a plastic bag.

I’m sure Dustin is probably a pretty nice guy, basically. But in my experience the guys who kinda go out of their way to make sure everyone knows what a great and charitable person they are are usually compensating for something. Not saying what Colby said has any merit, because he’s a dumb asshole, but it’s just the vibe I get from Dustin

Dustin may use his family as props but Colby pays for women to hang out with him

So, in your world being an asshole that uses his family as props and is fake af is equivalent to paying for women to build a character?

Wow

Is Colby still getting air time? I thought his jaw got wired up and he went out with Trump.

Colby via dominant 50-45 decision or late stoppage. Size matters.

Colby couldnt even 50-45 RDA whos smaller than Dustin and RDA almost won that fight, and even rocked Colby bad at one point.

To be fair I agree with Colby about the charity part. I always assume celebs and athletes are just doing it for tax write-offs, and probably find a way to launder the donations back to themselves.

Yeah if you can get people to donate and set it up right it can be a massive tax advantage.

It’s like people really hating the actor that played Percy from the Green Mile. It’s not really him and an act. Colby’s gimmick saved his career. Bottom line is he’s tough as nails and can fight.
If he weren't an asshole he wouldn't have thrown Polyana under the bus as an excuse for ducking Leon.

Did it save his job and keep himself being talked about? Any publicity is good publicity. Do I agree? no but he has a job with the UFC and making damn good money. It’s still a gimmick. How the hell do people not see this? Do guys still think the Undertaker rose from the dead?

why did Dustin rape you? were you wearing revealing clothes? that's your own fault then
<JonesDXSuckIt>
You'd be happier if you just came out instead of projecting your fantasies onto others. Obviously Dustin didn't rape me, but what do you consider reveling clothes for men? What sort of outfit from the boys gets you torqued you fuggin diddler.

Dustin is a meathead-douchbag. But everyone keeps excusing Colby by saying, ‘it’s a gimmick’, or something similar, which doesn’t get you a pass. Two douchebags who need to fight. Book it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back