Media Colby showing how much worse his wrestling is than Khabib & Usman's

Tbf I had Usman and Colby at 2 rounds a piece going into the 5th, that fight until the 5th was close af.
I had the same. Colby actually surprised me with his striking. He was tagging Usman with volume and rocked him a couple of times. I would have loved to see them grapple instead of kickboxing. Usman's striking has improved since that fight and I'm curious to see if Colby can have the same success on the feet.

I think Colby is an above average wrestler and below average striker. His best attribute is volume and pace. He’s a grinder and that’s how he wins fights. More grit than skill.

So just to clear this up you're a big man because you've fallen for Colby's clearly obvious shtick? It's a work mate you get that right? Don't get me wrong there's plenty to criticize about Usman's early performances but you gotta give the man credit he's looked pretty damn impressive recently. I'm looking forward to the rematch hopefully it's another banger of a fight, either Colby wins and there's a bunch of new interesting matchups at WW, provided of course he/the UFC don't give Masvidal another entirely undeserved title fight, and if Usman wins we're going to get plenty of meme's of Colby likely out on the canvas.
When did I say I had falledn for it?

RDA was never going to take Usman down or hurt him. It was like a fight between two evenly matched guys skill wise but separated by 2-3 weight classes come fight night.

RDA was not the same fighter against Khabib that he was during his run at 155 or now. He improved leaps and bounds from the khabib fight.

Can't tell if you're serious or just trolling the moron you were responding to.

I realized lefty meant politic term not left handed. In boxing forums left handed fighters are revered. Well at least it used to be like that.

He's definitely a good wrestler, but not on Khabib or Usman's level at all

Khamzat will absolutely brutalize him on the mat (assuming he doesn't just decide to KO him first)
Dont use usman and khabib wrestlingq in the same sentence, khabib is 12 levels above usman and colby (who are of a similar level)

Usman (like Khabib) has also Freestyle Wrestling experience so he has a better stand up grappling game.

In overall grappling, yes

Pure wrestling, Usman and Khabib are pretty evenly matched

Don't expect you to understand the difference though
As much as Usman talks about his bum knees I doubt his wrestling is top notch anymore. Not that he'd have anything for Khabib anyway though.

As much as Usman talks about his bum knees I doubt his wrestling is top notch anymore. Not that he'd have anything for Khabib anyway though.
In a freestyle wrestling match I'd pick Usman

Khabib has him beat everywhere else though

Back