Media Colby showing how much worse his wrestling is than Khabib & Usman's

And he's ducking 170 as well. You're making my point for me. You don't sound very bright lol...
Ducking a weight that he could make without cutting at all? Lol what a fucking clown you are

At this point I think you might be trolling, it's not possible to be that stupid in real life and not understand how things work.
No man you don't understand! Think about it! Khabib can make 170 by dieting therefore he is a coward for not fighting dudes cutting 20+ lbs to make 170! Its obvious, obviously you're not too bright...

Usman is easy money this fight
Dont see him losing to Colby after his last few performances

Yes, because he's rehydrating lol. What's the point of cutting weight if you don't have an advantage?

But his oponents also cut water weight and rehydrate on fight night.

What he walks around at while not in fight shape and what he weighs on fight night aren't the same thing, unless you are suggesting he fights at 185lbs+?

At this point I think you might be trolling, it's not possible to be that stupid in real life and not understand how things work.

Again. I know it's difficult for you, but when you cut enough water weight to jump 3 divisions, that means you're terrified to fight people your own size.

But his oponents also cut water weight and rehydrate on fight night.

What he walks around at while not in fight shape and what he weighs on fight night aren't the same thing, unless you are suggesting he fights at 185lbs+?

Most of his opponents don't cut from 190 to 155.

Most of his opponents don't cut from 190 to 155.

But why does that matter? He weighs 190lbs when he is out of shape, not when he fights.

He doesn't cut water weight from 190lbs so it's irrelevant.

Again. I know it's difficult for you, but when you cut enough water weight to jump 3 divisions, that means you're terrified to fight people your own size.
He cuts like 15lb of water weight. You dont know shit about weight cutting, admit it, it's fine.

I am convinced. If he got taken down by washed out 155 rda, his wrassling sux.

Usman didn't attempt a single takedown, even at points where he was getting lit up and slightly rocked by Colby. Weird how neither one attempted to wrestle.

Tends to happen when two good wrestlers face each other, Colby wasn't confident in his ability to take Usman down, otherwise he would have shot, Usman on the other hand is more than capable of taking Colby down, but even if he gets 3-4 takedowns in the first couple of rounds, Colby is probably able to get back to his feet, getting into a grinding wrestling scrambles are just going to benefit Colbys style of fighting, making Usman tired.

If they're all bigger than him then why does he weigh more than 170 and is the same height as most of them.
Hold up, are you one of those idiots that think welterweights actually weigh 170 on fight night? Oh my God you get dumber every post

<Dany07>

RDA actually took him down one more time after this lmao

The mythical "D1 wrestler" strikes again, gents.

Colby likes to grind the shit out of people. Not necessarily outwrestle them.

Back