Media Colby showing how much worse his wrestling is than Khabib & Usman's

Nobody has an elite wrestling game, like GSP did. Usman is just really strong and his takedown defense isn't sus like most of the division.

If Colby was a lefty, you’d all be hugging his nuts.

It’s so sad your fathers control your decisions in life, and you have to follow what daddy says.

Coby is a performance artist in the same way Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson are. Or Sydney Powell, Tomi Lehren, Milo, Gavin the Plug, Sean Hannity...

Colby is within 5 pounds of Khabib pre-cut. Colby could have fought at 155 too. Usman has about 15 pounds on Colby
Colby less weight cut I think really benefit his cardio in WW.

Colby definitely can compete in lightweight if he wanted too (though lightweight is too stack I think Colby has the skill to climb the rank)

colby has no chance in winning the rematch. easy money win for usman.

I definitely wouldn't count the Woodley one as a takedown

Coby is a performance artist in the same way Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson are. Or Sydney Powell, Tomi Lehren, Milo, Gavin the Plug, Sean Hannity...
while i agree with the general sentiment, tomi lahren strikes me as someone who is actually as retarded as they present themselves. i honestly don't think she's acting.

colby has no chance in winning the rematch. easy money win for usman.
I gave Colby around 30 to 40 percent winning chance.

A few points on the matchup:
1. Colby striking had been improving, although not as much as Usman
2. IF Usman doesn't give Colby takedown/level changing threat, Colby might able to force Usman to fight at his pace.
3. During Masvidal and Burns fight, Usman has plenty of space to setup his striking. More breathing room. Fighting Colby on other hand is like fighting Holloway. Holloway-Kattar like fight could happened if Colby really has improved his striking.
4. Usman can be rocked with a clean shot (like one from Burns fight).
5. All in all Usman has a huge wrestling advantage or if the fight ever taken in the clinch position by the cage.
6. If it is a pure striking battle, I gave Colby 40 percent chances of winning. (Assuming his chin hold up unlike the last fight; accidental cracked).

Colby got really close last time. How much better is Usman now in the standup? Think that will decide it. By all accounts he'a head and shoulders better than in 2019.

Forgetting everything else, it was crazy to see how much bigger Khabib was compared to RDA back then. Wow.

Taken down by RDA in the fourth round and by Woodley? Woodley is a far better wrestler than Khabib. He would also KO Khabib dead.

Khabib and Usman are a lot more methodical. Colby fights at a faster pace and leaves more openings.

Taken down by RDA in the fourth round and by Woodley? Woodley is a far better wrestler than Khabib. He would also KO Khabib dead.
Lol what?! Khabib is a way better wrestler than Woodley. And After the last 3 performances from both I'd favor Khabib

Lol! We both know Colby didn’t “EEK OUT” anything in his fight against RDA. That was a clear as day win

False. RDA had two rounds. If he would have decided to wrestle earlier, he would have won that fight.

Back