Media Colby showing how much worse his wrestling is than Khabib & Usman's

So the best you can come up with is 180? That's Middleweight. So he cuts from Middleweight, past Welterweight, to beat up on guys at 155 LOL.

You made my point for me. You're good at this.
Lol you're a clown. Jumped from 190 to 187 and now you're grasping at straws. Sad. 180 when he's not in fight camp is nothing. Half of the dudes at 155 get in 180+ in the cage.

Just stop kiddo

Even Yoel Romero was getting taken down by Tim Kennedy(or Brunson I dont remember which one) in an MMA fight. Getting taken down in a fight does not mean you have bad wrestling. Colby is more of a put you against the fence and score points kind of wrestler than someone who could shoot a double leg from across the cage like GSP.

I dont think Colby getting taken down a few times in his career is really that big of a deal unless there were situations where guys were able to keep him down and do damage.

As for the wrestling Colby vs Usman.. they both have certain advantages. Usman has bad knees and I just dont think he has the same gas tank in a grappling heavy fight as Colby would. Usman is so much physically stronger I have little doubt he could get Covington down but I think it would be a waste of energy. Colby would likely work his way up.

Colby loves to hold guys against the fence but that is Usmans speciality as well. I dont think that strategy would work against Usman. Covington would have to time a strike or something to get Usman down imo. Usman would probably get up relatively quickly as well

Last edited:
So the best you can come up with is 180? That's Middleweight. So he cuts from Middleweight, past Welterweight, to beat up on guys at 155 LOL.

You made my point for me. You're good at this.

Kevin Lee once said he was 195 before fight week. Khabib weighing 185 out of fights is really not big at all. Paul Felder said he was 193 once. You are making khabib to be that big weight bully, but he has never been. Never when was fit and in shape anyway.

He's definitely a good wrestler, but not on Khabib or Usman's level at all

Khamzat will absolutely brutalize him on the mat (assuming he doesn't just decide to KO him first)

Who is Khazmat?

Lol you're a clown. Jumped from 190 to 187 and now you're grasping at straws. Sad. 180 when he's not in fight camp is nothing. Half of the dudes at 155 get in 180+ in the cage.

Just stop kiddo
Khabib cuts across three divisions because he's scared to fight people his own size. There's no other reason to cut that much weight.

Kevin Lee once said he was 195 before fight week. Khabib weighing 185 out of fights is really not big at all. Paul Felder said he was 193 once. You are making khabib to be that big weight bully, but he has never been. Never when was fit and in shape anyway.

He cuts across three divisions. He's not doing that because it's fun. He's doing it because he's trying very hard to fight small men.

He cuts across three divisions. He's not doing that because it's fun. He's doing it because he's trying very hard to fight small men.

Surely the only thing that matters is what he weighs in the cage? Does he really have a huge weight adavntage over anyone on fight night?

I couldn't think of anything funnier than an Usman v Colby rematch to be honest nothing would please me more than watching Usman caving in that uneducated flaccid penises skull again

I am afraid weight cutting doesn work like that. You don't know shit. Weighing 185 doesnt mean you are fit to be a middle weight.

You don't understand man, 180 is a lot more than 195 because...uh...uh...FUCK KHABIB!
Khabib cuts across three divisions because he's scared to fight people his own size. There's no other reason to cut that much weight.
It must be tiring putting so much energy into creating this fantasy of yours.

Khabib gets down between 168-175 before he even starts cutting water weight. He could easily make 170 without cutting weight at all.

Surely the only thing that matters is what he weighs in the cage? Does he really have a huge weight adavntage over anyone on fight night?
Yes, because he's rehydrating lol. What's the point of cutting weight if you don't have an advantage?

I am afraid weight cutting doesn work like that. You don't know shit. Weighing 185 doesnt mean you are fit to be a middle weight.
He's not only ducking MW but also WW because he's cutting across three divisions

You don't understand man, 180 is a lot more than 195 because...uh...uh...FUCK KHABIB!

Khabib gets down between 168-175 before he even starts cutting water weight. He could easily make 170 without cutting weight at all.

And he's ducking 170 as well. You're making my point for me. You don't sound very bright lol...

Yeah, people really believe that cutting means just losing weight. I have no knowledge about actual weight cut, the water %, glycogen and what not, but at least I can make the difference between cutting weight and losing weight. As for Khabib, there are many guys who are much bigger than him as I mentioned but yet he is the one gets all the hate. It's almost like they don't care about the bigger guys as long as they never had problems.

Even Kevin lee missing weight several times just got laughed at, but a guy like Tukhugov who missed once in his whole career (as far as I know) suddenly becomes an unprofessional dick.

Back