Colby lives rent free inside the head of 90% of sherdoggers

Is "getting in your head" the benchmark for douchebaggery on the internet now or what.

Best stopped into the thread quick to let you know I'm yawning

Whatever, Colby wants to be a pick & choose fighter and he's picking aging out fighters. If he wants to wait for winner of 261 it's money either way. With Masividal he has a good chance of taking it, with Usman he getting cleaned KO'ed without all that after crying...

nah i used to hate him but now i found him funny usman is gonna break his jaw again tougth

How come Conor and Colby fans makes the exact same kind of threads?

Colby living rent-free in your pants TS, at least that's how it looks. Not that it's wrong or anything, you're just a bit unfair. xD

TBH I completely forgot he existed until I saw this thread.

Can never understand why people are against it.

Colby is Usman’s only legimitate threat and has all the tools to beat him. It was an even fight until the last minute and Usman took him seriously far more than the others.

Amen brother. I can’t stand Colby, but as a fight fan there’s huge allure in a rematch with usman, and with his beef with his former best friend/teammate turned rival Jorge masvidal has a good storyline that’ll really sell.

I’m sure the true mma purists who believe rankings are the end all be all will disagree, but as far as entertainment value goes, with Colby n either of those guys you’re checking all the boxes for what excites me as a fight fan.

TS after the first two replies in his thread:

960x0.jpg

TS getting bosybagged in his own thread worse than Cuckington got bagged by Usman.

Reactions: TR1
I've said it before but it's a weird fascination that you anti-maga guys have with cuckolding. It really doesn't do you any justice when his fanbase already see you guys as soyboys. You're basically just screaming "please fuck my wife, dick game weak."

Do you consider yourself an alpha male, sir?

No actually most people don’t give a shit about him whatsoever. That’s the problem. The gimmick he is playing only matters if people truly hate him yet buy the fights. They don’t. He doesn’t sell.

Nerds, Virgins, and Filthy Animals can't handle the Chaos.

Back