Colby lives rent free inside the head of 90% of sherdoggers

I often wonder if @BRASIL WAND is actually Colby. Or at least the one passing him the hairline jokes from here.

Only poverty class use the term rent free. The concept of favorable low interest, fixed term mortgages never occurs to those people.

LOL someone read one real estate investment blog; and now they're going to lecture us on economics.

Most large economic/urban centers are renter's markets at the moment.
Most smart money is sitting on the sidelines right now.
Try and keep up, Rockefeller.

My Shtick? o_O Thanks, I'll try hard to stop trying so hard. I'm sorry if you're feeling got hurt :)
You can always tell who gets their feelings hurt over the internet because they project it onto others or assume other people are as soft as they are.

Grow up dude.

You can always tell who gets their feelings hurt over the internet because they project it onto others or assume other people are as soft as they are.

Grow up dude.
I really don't think you can "always tell who gets their feelings hurt over the internet". You can also "grow up" and not respond to us?

I'm a fan of Colby but Usman has shown clear progression since their fight. Hard to judge Colby's progression against a moonwalking Woodley

Styles make matchups, and most of the guys Usman faced since have been favorable matchups to say the least. Everyone including Dana knows Colby is and was the toughest fight for him and Colby maintained his #1 ranking as well. It's not his fault both Masvidal and Usman avoided him since.

Everyone else was booked after he fought Woodley, he's been ready to fight Mas or Usman as #1 contender, and immediately both push to do Masvidal vs Usman rematch instead. Truth is real fans see through the nonsense. Same with Dana, there's a reason why this fight happening so soon. All jokes aside, hearing Dana say Colby is next is sigh of relief, in relation to the entire division, getting things moving, and actually seeing Usman in a tough fight he could lose.

The recent announcement with Dana saying Colby next in line for title shot springing up a whole new wave of pathetic hate and resentment lmao <45><Lmaoo>:D

View attachment 848896
77ef8f1984718aec83a7d75838efe4b3.gif

207971_x2.gif

CriminalEthicalIndochinahogdeer-max-1mb.gif

208503_original.gif

ezgif-7-54b181b2a498.gif

View attachment 848905
2896cbfd93e8f643cb51ee3537ea5473.gif

Colby with your imaginary girl:
View attachment 848907

Colby with your imaginary Brazilian girl:
View attachment 848909

Colby Covington with your imagination:
View attachment 848914
Naw. He needs a character revamp and someone to write for him. He never sounds fully convinced of what he's saying.
I had high appreciation for the way Chael did. There was at least a few times I had to go back and Che k to make. Sure I actually saw him lose.

So let me get this straight... Colby lost the title almost a year and a half ago, has posted 1 win in as many fights since over a guy who hasn't won a fight since 2018, and Colby's the #1 WW contender???

Doesn't say much for the state of the UFC's WW division.

The recent announcement with Dana saying Colby next in line for title shot springing up a whole new wave of pathetic hate and resentment lmao <45><Lmaoo>:D

View attachment 848896
77ef8f1984718aec83a7d75838efe4b3.gif

207971_x2.gif

CriminalEthicalIndochinahogdeer-max-1mb.gif

208503_original.gif

ezgif-7-54b181b2a498.gif

View attachment 848905
2896cbfd93e8f643cb51ee3537ea5473.gif

Colby with your imaginary girl:
View attachment 848907

Colby with your imaginary Brazilian girl:
View attachment 848909

Colby Covington with your imagination:
View attachment 848914
bool shyte post. the only "fan" that's holding Colby from falling into oblivion is you. congrats!

If you get genuinely irked by Colby's act you're a simpleton. Because that's what it is. An act. And one he's not even particularly good at pulling off.

He's a good fighter, though.

I forgot he existed tbh.
He should be fighting instead of Masvidal though.

Sounds to me like it's been confirmed Colby is not getting the next title shot.

Back