Colby lives rent free inside the head of 90% of sherdoggers

I'm a fan of Colby but Usman has shown clear progression since their fight. Hard to judge Colby's progression against a moonwalking Woodley

Are there actually any real Colby fans on here lol?

OP is actually kind of sad.

Don't be such a Bork

tenor.gif

Bro I wanted Colby to beat Usman and want him to be that diva Masvidal. No one is pissed off besides you who wants everyone to fantasize about him sexually like you do.
For the record I didn't bring anything up sexually........you need help Sir. The fact that you even said that makes me think you dream about Colby beating your cheeks.

Would love to see Rockhold come back and reinvent himself with a new gimmick. Always thought something out of Revenge of the Nerds would get him over big time. He tries so hard not to look and act like a nerd that it makes him look even more like a nerd. He'd be a natural to come to the weigh-in with his pants pulled up with a pocket protector and glasses.
download (30).jpeg

Last edited:
For the record I didn't bring anything up sexually........you need help Sir. The fact that you even said that makes me think you dream about Colby beating your cheeks.
I thought you were TS with the weird obsession, weird you felt the need to jump to his defense real quick.

Be a man and handle your own mess lol don't bring others into it. White belt schooling your ass and its hilarious <45>
White belt alt account from 2014, probably yours.

Keep posting Colby pics ya weird fuck
<36>

Back