Colby lives rent free inside the head of 90% of sherdoggers

Wow, how many pictures of Colby Cuckington do you have saved TS?

I've said it before but it's a weird fascination that you anti-maga guys have with cuckolding. It really doesn't do you any justice when his fanbase already see you guys as soyboys. You're basically just screaming "please fuck my wife, dick game weak."

Colby is a douche but a beast of a fighter. I don’t think it will go well for him in a rematch, though. Unfortunately for him Jorge has no chance to beat Usman otherwise he would have an easy night dominating his bff.

Sucks for Colby to know that he can stomp any welter but the champ.

not really
he's a 2016 ufc product if that
no namer wannabe trash talker who failed in a title fight and i dont think hes fought after that which shows how much nobody cares about Jim

TS switching between all of his alt accounts to pretend Colbie has fans.

Fuck off, shit for brains. Why do all three of Colbie’s fans behave like they’re involuntarily celibate? Oh wait. Because they are.

The irony that Coldby is pretending to read a book written by a guy who certainly cant write, can you say ghostwriter? Meanwhile Coldby doesn't live in my head, I rarely think of him except when a stupid thread like this gets posted. Now about living rent free, I think TS lives inside Coldby nutsack while hugging them. USA USA USA

I've said it before but it's a weird fascination that you anti-maga guys have with cuckolding. It really doesn't do you any justice when his fanbase already see you guys as soyboys. You're basically just screaming "please fuck my wife, dick game weak."
Isn't it the other way around where MAGA lovers use the term 'Liberal cucks'...

I think it's a lot less than 90%. But there's definitely a certain population that are very easily triggered by him, his schtick, or by just having general trump derangement syndrome.

TS switching between all of his alt accounts to pretend Colbie has fans.

Fuck off, shit for brains. Why do all three of Colbie’s fans behave like they’re involuntarily celibate? Oh wait. Because they are.

Lmao you again? I thought I laid you to rest in the Kevin Holland thread a while back. You were cussing and getting upset just like you are now, making a fool of yourself. In fact, you had a yellow card at that time as well lmao chill out and have some fun on sherdog, life is too short to be so hateful.

P.S. This alt. account bs has to stop lol I'm a daily lurker who posts very rarely as others around here know. Its pretty clear that others in this thread agree and realize how easy it is to trigger you fools.

Colby is clearly the only one in the division that gives Usman a competitive fight

ddFjOaGWpA-UkbEXjup6Tq1Z-aq710IEN73o05URsaK-iiI2_yGwYhY_D1owlTlTIvl5KCsYElw55X4W2hzQzDpHTrZ1z29K9NujA_6XVNBcY9mARWB3N2gbgPNzf9xENMFh9NMwzDO5

oRstLSx1NDgC7zHmf1YiEuOomtftK602m0RzUr0WM4lKIctotnPVdgcNnnOLG_w1VgYYLSKn7vNw6uB2G0x81TcHQUa1TSC7vgIyQ621pUxp2xaNeDtNrJzkmfTRS-XbSHeHjbdjXdwj

MAGAjaw!!!

Jarl

Last edited:
Yes, in theory 3 or 4 Colbys could fit into a 7'1 musclebound Sherdogger, but they cannot live rent-free as they would be crushed by the sheer force of said sherdogger's lean muscle mass.

I don't think people have been that interested in Colby ever since the warm glow of Usman's beatdown wore off. He took out Woodley who has been done mentally ever since he lost to Usman. Call me when he has an interesting fight lined up so I can jump back on the hate train.

Back