Media Colby: "Jorge's never won any rounds against me"

Well...Werdum did punch him and threw a boomerang at him. Werdum is heavyweight. Colby isn't required to take on all comers because they are butthurt.
If he’s got the strength of a gorilla shouldn’t he be able to handle at least 1.5 Werdums?

colby just doesnt remember any training because mas knocked him out with flying knees within 5 seconds each time they started.
Hahaha, literally chuckled.

If he’s got the strength of a gorilla shouldn’t he be able to handle at least 1.5 Werdums?

Of course, reason why Werdum brought a boomerang, and then backed off once he realize they don't actually come back to you after you throw them.

Colby doesn't want to get in a street fight with Jorge, he's not about that life

I mean Colby would just dump him on his head on the concrete and pitter patter his way to a win.

Masvidal is good and all but you guys are overrating him due to recency bias.

This the same man who got manhandled by Maia and made to look like an amateur vs Wonderboy literally 2 years ago.

I say this as someone who's rooted for Jorge long before most of this forums started watching MMA and someone who dislikes Colby a lot.

I mean, there's literal video evidence of them going at each other, Jorge never on the good side.

I mean Colby would just dump him on his head on the concrete and pitter patter his way to a win.

Masvidal is good and all but you guys are overrating him due to recency bias.

This the same man who got manhandled by Maia and made to look like an amateur vs Wonderboy literally 2 years ago.

I say this as someone who's rooted for Jorge long before most of this forums started watching MMA and someone who dislikes Colby a lot.

I mean, there's literal video evidence of them going at each other, Jorge never on the good side.

I've seen the footage. What weight class was Jorge fighting during the footage and what weight class was Colby at? Wasn't Colby pretty much a pure wrestler at the time, freshly recruited by ATT? I feel like what we saw was a guy who was fresh out of college, still sharp as fuck with his wrestling cos thats all he did vs a complete mma fighter in a smaller weight class (if I'm correct about colby being 170 and jorge being 155 around the time of those videos).

I just think back at how shook Colby looked when Robbie threw any punches at him ( despite getting fucking DOMINATED ) and it worries me that he doesn't like to get hit/ afraid of it.

This legit bad ass Wrestler...called the Police when he got confronted by a Werdum...
You must be fucking retarded if you think street fighting in foreign countries is a good idea

"BMF stands for Broken Mediocre Fighter", says it's a participation trophy.
Now I understand why Cerrone named his ranch the BMF ranch.

I've seen the footage. What weight class was Jorge fighting during the footage and what weight class was Colby at? Wasn't Colby pretty much a pure wrestler at the time, freshly recruited by ATT? I feel like what we saw was a guy who was fresh out of college, still sharp as fuck with his wrestling cos thats all he did vs a complete mma fighter in a smaller weight class (if I'm correct about colby being 170 and jorge being 155 around the time of those videos).

I just think back at how shook Colby looked when Robbie threw any punches at him ( despite getting fucking DOMINATED ) and it worries me that he doesn't like to get hit/ afraid of it.

I'm a D1 wrestler and I think you would be afraid if I hit you. Do you like Cuban schlong?

This legit bad ass Wrestler...called the Police when he got confronted by a Werdum...
And when confronted by Ali...Ali going to court for it currently.

Side note: Woodley also said a couple yrs ago, that he took issue with Covington because he didn't pay Coaches properly. So Masvidal isnt the first person saying that about Covington.

you arent australian.

boomerangs hurt when thrown at you.

its like getting shot by a gun in america, but just in australia. all the aussie cops carry boomerangs and no guns.
This is the world I want to live in

Abolish guns, replace with A level boomerangs

You must be fucking retarded if you think street fighting in foreign countries is a good idea
Did i say it is a good idea?
Or did i say i think it is a good idea?

Colby talking all that shit....
Gets confronted by Werdum...and its 911 for him...

Want an example when he was not in a foreign Country?
Colby got confronted by Ali A. in the USA...and he did hide behind a lady...while provoking...

Colby is a trolling pussy, with a Trump hat and glasses over his plucked eyebrows...

Masvidal has already talked about how Colby has a freak chin and cardio back when they were still boys.

Also Covingtons a small ww. Even when Jorge was at lw Colby was still cutting from almost the same weight as Mas.

And when confronted by Ali...Ali going to court for it currently.

Side note: Woodley also said a couple yrs ago, that he took issue with Covington because he didn't pay Coaches properly. So Masvidal isnt the first person saying that about Covington.
Did Colby press charges, because of this altercation?

Where he provoked and did hide behind a women?...

Too many nerd itt hating on gorilla strength

Some of us have gorilla strength

Deal with it betas

This is the world I want to live in

Abolish guns, replace with A level boomerangs
Trust me man you want none of this, you can Dodge a bullet easy, but there ain’t no dodging a boomerang.

Back