Media Colby: "Jorge's never won any rounds against me"

Yea right. An elite pro fighter with the strength of a gorilla is scared of a guy he can literally ragdoll.

Not much fun getting slammed onto concrete by a legit badass wrestler.
Who's the legit badass though? Colby is a cop caller when she gets real. The post stands true, Colby isn't about that life

Colby would beat the shit out of Masvidal, we all know it, just don't want to accept it.

Yea right. An elite pro fighter with the strength of a gorilla is scared of a guy he can literally ragdoll.

Not much fun getting slammed onto concrete by a legit badass wrestler.
Wait...
"Strenght of a gorilla"? Wtf man you watch to many Rogan.

Other than that Colby called the police on Werdum when the guy wasnt even trying to do much.
Like do you really believe a street fight works like this? Better wrestler = winner? Have you ever been in one? Mas knows whats up. The guy would crack Colby faster with a sucker punch than he could get his stupid schtick going for the cameras.
You think this is one on one? Take a guess who has the stronger back in Miami?
Seriously street fighting is a whole different story than MMA. You think Colby would ragdoll Mas in the cage? Fair enough. Now try that with Romero next to him...

Who's the legit badass though? Colby is a cop caller when she gets real. The post stands true, Colby isn't about that life

You mean when a former heavyweight UFC champion punched him? Or when Colby was jumped while waiting in line to get some food inside a hotel lobby?

Sounds like "about that life" describes pussy cowards.

Will always believe Colby over Jorge. Will always believe anyone over Jorge. Plenty of footage of Colby dominating Jorge in practice, none to the contrary. You guys remember the Ben Askren story, the way Jorgey described was a lot different to how it actually went down.

Wait...
"Strenght of a gorilla"? Wtf man you watch to many Rogan.

Other than that Colby called the police on Werdum when the guy wasnt even trying to do much.
Like do you really believe a street fight works like this? Better wrestler = winner? Have you ever been in one? Mas knows whats up. The guy would crack Colby faster with a sucker punch than he could get his stupid schtick going for the cameras.
You think this is one on one? Take a guess who has the stronger back in Miami?
Seriously street fighting is a whole different story than MMA. You think Colby would ragdoll Mas in the cage? Fair enough. Now try that with Romero next to him...

Mas will sucker punch Colby? And bring his friend Romero with him to the fight?

Holy shit you are a coward ass pussy.

"Broken mediocre fighter" is pretty funny. Hope he came up with it himself.
I bet it’s funny to sit on the sidelines, watching these two go at it on sold out MSG while being promoted the shit out of. All this while getting all the love from the fans and getting paid like it too.

I bet Colby feels like a winner here. Even the guys teammates don’t like him, haha

<{cruzshake}>

Mas will sucker punch Colby? And bring his friend Romero with him to the fight?

Holy shit you are a coward ass pussy.
Are you retarded?
Like seriously get some help man. And maybe out of your moms basement before you talk about street fights....
That has nothing to do with me being a pussy. Just dont expect honor on the street

If they ever meet each other i have no doubt someone will get seriously hurt, but one of them has accepted that a Long Time ago and the other Is Colby "cunt" Covington.

Smh out here talking ‘bout practice

giphy.gif

@Soul On Ice @Threetrees
To be fair, masvidal also talked about practice.

Are you retarded?
Like seriously get some help man. And maybe out of your moms basement before you talk about street fights....
That has nothing to do with me being a pussy. Just dont expect honor on the street

If they ever meet each other i have no doubt someone will get seriously hurt, but one of them has accepted that a Long Time ago and the other Is Colby "cunt" Covington.

Im sure Colby is shaking in his boots.

Im sure Colby is shaking in his boots.
Great argument, dude. Im sure he isnt because he is avoiding confrontation at all cost and knows Mas wont do shit to him unless he crosses a certain line.

Great argument, dude. Im sure he isnt because he is avoiding confrontation at all cost and knows Mas wont do shit to him unless he crosses a certain line.

Mas and Colby are still friends you moron.

I could see this being the typical Colby fight without a lot of Jorge being unable to get back to his feet.

Mas and Colby are still friends you moron.
Well they might. But you were the one stating Colby would easily ragdoll him with his strenght of a gorilla.
So im not sure whos being the moron here.

Colby would lay and pray the shit out of Masvidal, we all know it, just don't want to accept it.

Fixed that post for you. He would clinch, takedown, hold, rinse and repeat.

Back