Media Colby: "Jorge's never won any rounds against me"

Well they might. But you were the one stating Colby would easily ragdoll him with his strenght of a gorilla.
So im not sure whos being the moron here.

Hypothetically speaking. I was responding to someone claiming what Jorge would do to Colby in a street fight.

If Colby was the person that all the nerds and virgins say that he is...Jorge wouldn't be best friends with him going back years. Try to think about that for awhile.

You aren't laughing lol. Nice try.
You didn't deny crying. Makes sense considering you like a guy who starts shit then calls the cops!

ea587fa15d1615307cb393f9008eebf5--blackadder-quotes-funny-memes.jpg

Awwww baby Chael even picked up on making false claims from his mentor. Bless his little heart.

Yea right. An elite pro fighter with the strength of a gorilla is scared of a guy he can literally ragdoll.

Not much fun getting slammed onto concrete by a legit badass wrestler.

Not much fun wrestling someone to the floor then getting stomped on by his friends. A street fight in a buffet queue would have no wrasslin. It'd be two guys swapping quick punches before getting pulled apart by the crowd. And Jorge has that 3 piece...

Yea right. An elite pro fighter with the strength of a gorilla is scared of a guy he can literally ragdoll.

Not much fun getting slammed onto concrete by a legit badass wrestler.
You would think but Cobly looks scared every time he's confronted in person.

You would think but Cobly looks scared every time he's confronted in person.
He's literally called the cops more than once.

I'm glad this guy can't get a fight. Those hookers he pays for photos aren't cheap, so he'll probably go bankrupt if he can't fight

Will always believe Colby over Jorge. Will always believe anyone over Jorge. Plenty of footage of Colby dominating Jorge in practice, none to the contrary. You guys remember the Ben Askren story, the way Jorgey described was a lot different to how it actually went down.
Colby is a bum compared to JORGE stfu

Not much fun wrestling someone to the floor then getting stomped on by his friends. A street fight in a buffet queue would have no wrasslin. It'd be two guys swapping quick punches before getting pulled apart by the crowd. And Jorge has that 3 piece...

Well no wonder Colby doesn't want to get into a street fight. If he get the upperhand someone else is going to jump in and stomp on him.

Every single one of you big mouth street fight guys sound like a bunch of cowards and scrubs.

Someone who calls the cops over a confrontation talking about "hurting" someone outside of the cage.

Yu78FWV.gif

Jon called the cops over a twitter confrontation and he hurt people outside the cage.

Well no wonder Colby doesn't want to get into a street fight. If he get the upperhand someone else is going to jump in and stomp on him.

Every single one of you big mouth street fight guys sound like a bunch of cowards and scrubs.

I'm far from a coward. Every fight I've ever been in has been against a larger opponent, or multiple opponents. After spending years working in clubs and doing security, I just know that if you wrassle in a streetfight, you're going to get stomped or stabbed. And that's coming from someone with a sambo background.

You mean when a former heavyweight UFC champion punched him? Or when Colby was jumped while waiting in line to get some food inside a hotel lobby?

Sounds like "about that life" describes pussy cowards.
Hahahahaha no man if you have to talk both situations up the way to do to try and protect Colby's image as he's some innocent bystander that should tell you more than you need to know. Werdum incident was a random attack. Colby creates issues and runs to the cops when they become real because he is not about that life. And that's fine. But he shouldn't be making fun of people who are, because we all know when it comes down to it he will run, hide and call the cops for protection

Colby doesn't want to get in a street fight with Jorge, he's not about that life
colby would kill him in a street fight via wrestling slam. There's a reason you never see wrestlers in any of those street beef type clubs. Because its unfair for a wrestler to fight a backyard fight noob

Didn't Jorge snap Colby's knee during sparring a few years ago? I'm pretty sure that would win him the round.

Colby doesn't want to get in a street fight with Jorge, he's not about that life
I don't think Jorge would do anything serious to Colby anyway. Maybe a bit of pushing and shoving. By all accounts these guys were as close as brothers for 6-7 years. Even if the fall out is real, I can't see them wanting to get into a street fight.

Most likely outcome is they fight in the octagon and make up after. We've seen this a thousand times.

Oh yea, the ol thumb in your eye socket. Works every time. No way Colby could stop that from happening. Nevermind man. Jorge is for real.

Are you kidding me?! Look how many accidental eye pokes there are...
Wouldn't be hard, either. Guy goes in for t.d., eye meets thumb up to back knuckle, whatever was moving toward said thumb won't be any longer.

:)

colby right once again. george is a journeyman who is fighting another journeyman, while colby has one fluke loss and is fighting for the real belt

Man i'd actually pay to watch colby vs mas

Back