Media Colby: "Jorge's never won any rounds against me"

Well...Werdum did punch him and threw a boomerang at him. Werdum is heavyweight. Colby isn't required to take on all comers because they are butthurt.
When it was time to stand up to his trash he talked...the insulting shit talking stud wrestler bitched out.

"I tell you who's not gonna wrap the belt around my face, it's dana white. If he tries to wrap the belt around my waist I'm gonna take that belt and slap him in the face with it"

<{danayeah}><31>

When it was time to stand up to his trash talked...the insulting shit talking stud wrestler bitched out.

He didn't talk trash to Werdum. It was an unprovoked attack.

Could you imagine an american heavyweight fighter assaulting a brazilian welterweight fighter because he talked shit about americans on social media?

How fucking dumb do you sound?

Lol at the thought of Stipe punching Cowboy Oliveira because he said americans are trash on social media.

Last edited:
Yea right. An elite pro fighter with the strength of a gorilla is scared of a guy he can literally ragdoll.

Not much fun getting slammed onto concrete by a legit badass wrestler.

It's a street fight bro. Ain't slamming nobody with a thumb buried into your eye socket.

You asked why he laughed. I told you. Plus if you're going to ask if someone is retarded, at least say it right. Retard.

I asked you if you were retard on purpose. It sounds funnier that way. The fact that you were unable to grasp that confirms that you are in fact retard.

It's a street fight bro. Ain't slamming nobody with a thumb buried into your eye socket.

Oh yea, the ol thumb in your eye socket. Works every time. No way Colby could stop that from happening. Nevermind man. Jorge is for real.

I asked you if you were retard on purpose. It sounds funnier that way. The fact that you were unable to grasp that confirms that you are in fact retard.
I don't have to grasp shit. It sounds funnier in your own little shitcunt head. Hence why everyone is ripping you a new asshole because you are spastic.

This legit bad ass Wrestler...called the Police when he got confronted by a Werdum...
you arent australian.

boomerangs hurt when thrown at you.

its like getting shot by a gun in america, but just in australia. all the aussie cops carry boomerangs and no guns.

I can believe it. Both Usman and Colby would 50-45 Masvidal any day of the week.

you arent australian.

boomerangs hurt when thrown at you.

its like getting shot by a gun in america, but just in australia. all the aussie cops carry boomerangs and no guns.
Its getting serious now too. Soon the teachers will have to carry them. There are mass school boomerangings in Sydney.

Last edited:
He didn't talk trash to Werdum. It was an unprovoked attack.

Could you imagine an american heavyweight fighter assaulting a brazilian welterweight fighter because he talked shit about americans on social media?

How fucking dumb do you sound?

Lol at the thought of Stipe punching Cowboy Oliveira because he said americans are trash on social media.
...lol
He insulted a whole country in his post fight interview, inside the octagon and kept doing it afterwards...

How dumb are you?...should be the question

And still....911

I don't have to grasp shit. It sounds funnier in your own little shitcunt head. Hence why everyone is ripping you a new asshole because you are spastic.

Loosen up your butthole chap. You're not going to be able to poop for a week considering the butthurt you have displayed in this thread.

Its getting serious now too. Soon the teachers will have to carry them too. There are mass school boomerangings in Sydney.
teachers gonna need them and schools gonna need boomerang detectors at entries.

its getting unbearable buds.

Loosen up your butthole chap. You're not going to be able to poop for a week considering the butthurt you have displayed in this thread.
LOL the harder you cry the harder I laugh at you clown. Keep jumping for our entertainment slut.

Back